12. Phan - Phanfiction

Dan's POV:

I covered my mouth up with my hand trying to hold in another giggle and feeling my face turn red. These fanfictions man! I've read one and now I can't stop! It's like an addiction, even though you respect people featured in them and feel guilty, you just can't stop. No matter how hard you try. You. Can't.

Anyway! So lately, I'm spending all my time.. that's right. Reading fanfictions. Luckily, all I have to deal with is blushing, giggling and cringing and not guiltiness. Why? Well, why would I feel guilty and sorry for myself? That's right. I read FFs about myself. And Phil, tecnically.

"Well", you may say, "don't you feel guilty while talking to Phil then?". I don't know why, but I don't. I only blush. Like a lot. Imagine how it is for him: for the last few weeks as soon as we get somewhat close I turn into a tomato and run the freak away to stop random nosebleeds.

I am actually turning into Dan that phangirls write about, legit. I don't know if it's ok to like it or if I'm supposed to be scared, hahah. But whatever right? RIGHT?

I didn't notice the door to my room open as I was lost in my own thoughts while reading another story. Phil gently plopped himself down behind me on the bed and placed his chin on my shoulder. I jumped in surprise and shut the laptop in panic, feeling my heart racing and cheeks getting red.

-Dan, I think we need to talk. - I moved the computer as far away from us as I could and slowly turned to face him, putting an awkward smile on my face.

-Yeah?- Calm down, Dan, it's probably something important. Don't think about fanfictions, get serious, come on. I stared down at my hands so I don't have to look at his beautiful face.

- Dan. - he said to get my attention.

- Yeaaah?.. - oh gosh, this is so not good..

- Dan, what going on with you? Is something wrong? Did I mess up? Why are you trying to get away from me all the time recently? Are you sick, what's with the nosebleeds? - he threw a lot of questions at me. He was so cute. So caring.. I shouldn't have been avoiding him, it seems like he has been worrying a lot because of it.. 

- I.. Uuuuuh.. - and how in hell do I explain this? - Uuh, bloody hell.. - Ok, just read a little bit of this. - I said as I moved the laptop back closer, still unsure if I should show him or not. He looked at me confused so I just handed him the laptop and turned away, blushing.

He slowly opened it and unlocked the screen. There it was. Another smutty phanfiction that I was reading on Wattpad. He had the look of curiosity on his face but as soon as he read into the lines his eyes widened. Shock was all I could read on his face and with time he got more and more confused. As he reached the line "Phil moaned into Dans mouth through the kiss as the brown haired male bucked his hips into his own." he glanced at me with a weird, obviously freaked out look and I quickly turned my head away.

Good job, he hates you now, Dan. Oh, what do I doooo?.. Ugh, I'm starting to panic again! These things make you so much more emotional, why?! I didn't realize that a sob made it was out of me, and my vision got blurry because of the tears in the corners of my eyes.

- D-Dan? I'm confused.. W-what is this supposed to mean? - I covered my face with my hands, fighting the tears and not responding. Besides, what would I even respond if I could?

- I.. Iliku. - I quickly mumbled under my breath so he wouldn't hear it.

- What? Dan, I can't hear you and you're scaring me.. - he moved closer to me so our hips were touching, I choked.

- I.. Uh.. I.... - I tried to say it while my brain was racing with thoughts if this was a good idea or not.

- Dan, it's ok if you can't tell me yet.. - I could! I know I could though! - I-I'm confused but it's ok.. - the way he repeated my name every time he said something made me feel fluttered.

I quickly turned to him, looking into his eyes. He looked surprised since my face was red and a few tears were staining it. Bloody hell, he was beautiful.

- Iluvu. - I mumbled looking down at my hands. He looked down as well taking them in his own hands and I looked up quickly. Did he hear and understand?! No.. His face was still confused, he was just trying to support me so I could finally say it.

- Ah, shit.. I love you, Phil! Ok?! I love you! - I broke down into tears not even bothering to look at him anymore, it's all ruined.

At one moment all I could taste were my tears. The other - him. While I didn't bother to check on what he thought of me, he raised my chin with his fingertips and kissed me. His tongue was exploring my mouth while I was shocked so didn't move. Finally, we broke away and he wiped away a few tears away from my face with his tumb.

- Same.

I laughed kissing him again and hugging him tight after.

Now I have someone to read fanfiction with.

-------------------------------------

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this part!

Edit: I hate this part. It's so shitty, I'm sorry. I have no story ideas and no ships so if you have some, suggest them in the comments please. I know this chapter sucks.. ah shit. I just haven't been ok in a long time, sorry. Hope you can understand

~Key