All Down Your Back [Lashton]

Prompt~ Luke gets a little teasing from the boys for the proof of his long night with Ashton.

Luke's POV:

Ashton breathed heavily against my lips, mumbling things like 'I love you' and 'fuck'. One was definitely more romantic than the other.

"Shh," I hushed him. "Don't let Calum and Michael hear." They knew that Ashton and I were together, but we were both more comfortable with not letting them know when we were fooling around.

Ashton bit his lip and trailed his fingernails down my back. It wasn't the first time it had happened, so I decided to tease him a little.

"You're gonna scar me, babe," I joked, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I know," he responded, winking.

"So now I'm 'marked'?"

"Mhmm," he said against my neck.

"Fantastic," I muttered.

The next morning, I woke up in Ashton's bed, with him cuddled into my chest. His head was in the crook of my shoulder and neck, his mouth slightly open. I wrapped my arms tighter around his body and kissed all over his face until he woke up.

"Morning gorgeous," I finally pecked his lips.

"Mmm, morning," Ashton yawned in his sleepy voice, which was extremely hot.

I started to get up, but he pulled me back down. "Nooooo," he whined. "You were warm."

"If you wanna be warm then put some clothes on!" I teased.

"You're the one who took them off," Ashton winked. I flicked him and tugged on my shorts, not bothering with a shirt.

"I'm gonna get some breakfast, you should get up someday and join me," I grinned at him, going downstairs where Michael and Calum were eating cereal and flirting and feeding each other and kissing and being adorable.

Calum did a double take when he saw me. "Dude, your hair,"

"What about it?" I shrugged.

"It's so bad man, it's like, everywhere," Michael snorted.

I bit my lip and turned away to get something from the refrigerator.

Calum started laughing really loud, and I turned around to face him.

"What?"

"Your back," he wiped a fake tear from his eye, "is covered in scratches."

I felt my cheeks get hot and kept my back to the fridge so they couldn't see.

"Dude, that's hilarious," Calum kept laughing.

"Did Lukey boy get some last night?" Michael teased me.

"You're so annoying," I muttered. Can't a guy just screw his boyfriend and not hear anything about it later?

"Do you see that hickey??"

"That's massive, mate,"

"He must've done something really good to earn that,"

"Can you stop?" I whined, folding my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry. But can you turn around again? One more time, please, your back is hilarious," Michael apologized, laughing.

"No," I refused, keeping my back to the hallway that led into the kitchen.

Michael shrugged and went back to his previous conversation with Calum, and I felt something on my shoulder blades. I turned my head.

Ashton.

He was gently kissing the marks, brushing his lips ever so lightly down the scratches.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, giving me some feather light kisses on the shoulder.

"It's fine, baby," I assured him, softly pecking his lips.

"Hey look, it's the other guy!" Calum smirked once he saw Ashton.

"I would say Ashton has sex hair, but his hair always looks like that," Michael poked a little fun at him.

"What about Ashton's back, how's his? Your back sore?"

"Ashton's fine, thank you very much," I said defensively, wrapping my arms around him.

"Speak for yourself," he muttered, ever so slightly limping to the fridge.

All morning, I was getting teased for my back, and I didn't want to get up for a shirt, because it'd give them time to point again.

Ashton nudged me. He wasn't wearing a shirt. It was in his hand and he was holding it out for me.

"Ashy, no-"

"Take it, I'm fine," he shrugged.

So I did. "Thanks baby,"

"Can we be cute like them?" Michael whined to his boyfriend.

"I would offer you my pants, but a), you're already wearing pants and b), you'd totally jump me," Calum teased.

"C'mere, I'm gonna clean up your shoulders," Ashton said softly. He felt really bad, even though it didn't hurt that much. Sure they were deeper than normal, but I was fine.

Ashton took off the shirt I was wearing and kissed my shoulder blades again before wiping them down with a cloth.

"I love you," he murmured against my shoulder.

"I love you too," I said honestly.

"Next time it won't be so bad,"

"Next time?"

"Yeah. Or I might do it worse, so I have to clean them up again. You have a really nice back," he winked, tracing my spine and resting his fingers at my back dimples.

"Taking that as a compliment,"

"But I really am sorry,"

"It doesn't hurt that bad, Ashy, it's okay," I told him again.

"Not that," he started. "It's just...they're ALL over your back. Like everywhere,"

"Everywhere?"

"Everywhere."

~ ~ ~

I was inspired by a picture of Luke's back, which is perf btw

Unffffff if luke wasnt gay for Calum, I'd be all up on that shit.

Yeah.

;)

~ ashtyn