Chapter 14

Song: Cuddle Up by Catey Shaw

-------------------------------------------------

I got up from the bed and snatched it from him.

"I'm not a child anymore. I'm too old for them."

"Is this because of that unappreciative boyfriend of yours?" he asked, his voice clearly irritated.

I looked at the floor and shook my head.

"Look at me Noëlle."

I glanced up at him and saw his face soften.

"I'm going downstairs to get us hot chocolate and when I return, I want to see you wearing those," he pointed to my pajamas.

"Ah-ah, no talking back!" he ordered before I could open my mouth to object. "Put them on," he said before disappearing out of my room.

I marched to my bed disgruntled and put the pajamas on the bed. I slipped out of my oversized t-shirt and wore the pajamas. When I looked at my reflection in the mirror on the closet door, I felt ridiculous.

Neymar entered my room, carrying 2 mugs with hot chocolate.

"Look at you! So cute!"

"Neymar, don't tease me!" I growled.

It made him chuckle loudly. I punched his arm to make him stop, but it made some of the hot chocolate spill on his hand.

"Shit!" he groaned in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I shrieked in panic and took the mugs from his hands.

I placed them on the nightstand and grabbed Neymar's hand to examine them.

"Let me get a wet towel," I said and ran to my bathroom.

I returned with lightning speed and I cleaned his hand carefully. I noticed that the skin on the back of his hand was turning a little red.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" I jabbered.

"Yes," he sighed.

"Where?"

"Here," he said and placed my hand on the left side of his chest. "It hurts my heart to know you wanted to kill me," he said in an overly dramatic voice.

"Neymar!" I growled.

"My cute little Noëlle," he cooed.

I stuck my tongue out at him and went to get my hot chocolate.

"Hey, don't I get a kiss on my hand to make it heal faster?" he smirked.

"You are not 12 anymore," I scoffed.

"So where do I get a kiss at the age of 23 then?" he smirked.

-------------------------------------------------

Cheeky, cheeky Neymar! But he is adorable to her, isn't he?