3/24: New Life by stvdia

NEW LIFE BY stvdia

LOVE INTEREST: STEFAN SALVATORE

SUMMARY:

Ally Gilbert's life changed the moment Stefan Salvatore came back to Mystic Falls to visit his nephew Zach and they happen to meet. Four months after the tragedy of her parent's death Ally, her fraternal twin sister Elena and younger brother Jeremy are still trying to figure out what to do with the aftermath of it all. Now Ally is withholding a long buried secret from her siblings that could shake their very foundations. Stefan is the first person she has ever told and knows he won't tell anyone. Ally knows once Stefan and Elena meet it's only a matter of time before they're drawn together. And yet Ally has fallen for him too.

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons:

this is so freaking good! it's a nice change to see that the character is all badass and to see that Ally is just a normal, simple girl (kinda) is refreshing. I'm in love with Maya Mitchell and though the Gilbert sister is kinda overrated, you somehow make it work. it's so weird to read straight from season 1 and to see all of the fetus, but I love it all so much. new life is so great and I can't wait to see more of it!

REVIEW BY -voidPietro:

THIS IS AMAZING HOLY CRAP. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD *THROWS COOKIES AT YOU* but honestly, I love ally, she is my spirit animal. the whole gilbert twin thing is getting really annoying [kinda judging myself here, since i do have an ongoing gilbert twin series *Face palm*], but you went out of the box and made something amazing. starting right from season one is amazing and i remember when i did that and you get all of these emotions from seeing all the baby characters. baby tyler and his anger issues, baby control freak caroline and matty blue as well as bon bon. new life is an amazing story, that will definitely hook it's readers, and i cannot wait to see how you go with it!

REVIEW BY asdfghjklaurenn

First off, I have to say that I love reincarnation stories so you had me hooked on Ally and her previous self of Melina (whose back-story is perfect) right from the prologue and how comfortable she is with Stefan immediately is absolutely gorgeous. I really like how you'd got a refreshing outlook on the whole Gilbert twin thing, and it's honestly awesome, especially as she knows about vampires before the rest of the gang. The amount of detail you write with is such a positive of reading New Life, and I honestly cannot wait to see where you take Ally and her relationship with Stefan in the future! Keep doing what you're doing.

REVIEW BY smolderholders

Okay, so when I first started reading this, I thought, "woah, these chapters are long!" And that's a good thing! I got hooked on Ally's character right away, and I love her relationship with everybody. Plus, the reincarnation plot line is a great one, and the way you write is so beautiful. I can't wait to read more about Ally, and her character development, as well as tent development of her relationships! Btw, hi Kay, how you doing (;