6/23: Your Undoing by JaneeMonroe

YOUR UNDOING BY JaneeMonroe

LOVE INTEREST: DAMON SALVATORE

SUMMARY:

"All girls want to be like that..."

Twin sister to that of Elijah Mikaelson, they're bound to the same. Noble, well worded, and crafty. With their slight differences, not to mention their family reputation, Evangeline was known as the good girl of the Mikaelson siblings. What happens when someone comes along and undoes Evangeline's noble facade?

"....bad gilts underneath, like that."

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons :

This story is soo awesome! I really like how Evangeline is Elijah's twin and that you incorporate her being noble and honest. Though there is only a few chapters out, I can already tell her and Damon will be awesome. Their personalities will definitely clash which would cause drama and angst between them. Evangeline also seems really cool with her past and her relationship with Elijah and Klaus. I like all the flashbacks that help give a few snippets of her relationship between them. A great story so far!

REVIEW BY beastlybones:

Elijah is my favorite original and the fact he has a twin sister in this story is amazing! Evangeline is a lot like Elijah and they both want to keep Klaus happy. She's a great character and I wish I was a bit more like her tbh. That aside, I love the story and the length of the chapters! Season 2 is one of my favorites and that's where this story begins. And through the chapters I've gotten to remember that season, so thank you. I love the story and I can't wait for more!

REVIEW BY stefangs:

I absolutely love how Evangeline is so similar to Elijah yet so different when you delve deeper and d a m n, Damon with and original is such a good, angsty dynamic to write about that isn't seen too often. I like how she comes into the story right away when Elijah does instead of filtering in later. Evangeline is honestly such an intriguing character and the plot line is so great, I can't wait to read more!