Entry 2

Date- Jan. 10

Astra, Taylor, Damian, and Lee drove for a while without talking. Astra thought her friends was thinking about her meds that was at her house.

"Astra...You need your insulin..." Lee said. He was staring at Astra.
"I'm fine..." Astra said, looking at the road. Astra felt a little bit bad, not from not listening to her friends but because of her diabetes. "Okay...Guys...Maybe someone else should drive for a while..." Astra said. She was kinda shaking a little and she felt sleepy.
"I'll drive." Lee said. Astra stopped the car and got out. Lee got out and got in the driver's seat, while Astra sat in the back with Damian.
"I need to get anything with sugar..." Astra said, leaning on Damian. Damian started blushing lightly.
"We can't stop at a store...There might be zombies or nothing there." Taylor said.
"But the out break didn't start to long ago." Lee said.
"I can wait. Just get to the Rom....Rome...-" Astra started but didn't finish. She started to zone out.

~~Astra's dream~~

I was walking...that's it. I was walking though the woods at night. I kept hearing stuff from all sides but it didn't matter. It wasn't important. They was monsters....maybe zombies...I wasn't sure. They was all around me. I wasn't scared for some reason. I'm still walking...I don't know where I am going...Maybe to a store or something. I started to see someone...two people...no four people and a car. They was talking...no yelling. Was they yelling to me? I started running but they looked like they was a mile away...I tried to yell but nothing came out. My lungs started to hurt...I heard the things around me run and screaming bloody murder. One of the people got a gun and pointed it at me. I screamed. The person shot at me. I fell. Did I die?

~~End of dream~~

Damian kept staring at Astra. Lee and Taylor was talking.
"How is Astra doing, Damian?" Taylor looked back at Damian. Damian nodded. Astra was leaning on Damian. Astra would move a little bit.
"I think she's about to wake up." Damian said. Taylor nodded.
They was almost to the Rome school. Lee was still driving.
"I'M NOT A ZOMBIE!!" Astra jumped up. Everyone jumped and turned around to look at her. "Sorry! I had a nightmare...or something like that."
"You scared us!" Taylor said.
"I said sorry!" Astra said.
"Are you okay?" Damian asked. Astra nodded.

After a while of driving it got boring and Astra's diabetes kept acting crazy. She did a blood test. Her blood test was 76. She has go get something fast. They make it to the school, but it seemed like no one was there.
"Where's Summer..." Astra looked scared. She started to get out when she saw someone running out. It wasn't Summer. "We need to go in and look for her...and get something for me." Astra said. They got out of the car and headed inside being careful. Astra was the first going in.
"Should we split up?" Damian asked.
"Yes. Damian you come with me. Lee you go with Taylor. Lee, Taylor you two try to go find some insulin." Astra said. They nodded. Taylor and Lee started to walk to the nurse's office. Astra and Damian started to walk to the 10th grade hall.

While looking for Summer they didn't find much. They found some broken chair and they picked it up and said it would work for a weapon. They kept walking till they smelled blood.
"No....Please tell me it's not Summer..." Astra whispered to herself. They started to the room, luckily it wasn't Summer but she was standing over the body of a dead zombie. "Summer? Is that you?" Astra said softly. Summer turned around and she smiled at Astra.
"Hey Astra..." Summer said. Astra ran to the girl.
"Your okay!" Astra hugged her. Summer had blue hair that was shaved on one side. She had green eyes.
"Glad to see ya too Astra!" Summer smiled.
"Now lets go meet back up with Taylor and Lee." Damian said. The two girls nodded. They headed back to where Lee and Taylor went.

They met back up in the nurse's office. They had found Astra some stuff.
"Here ya go Astra!" Lee gave her some sugary stuff to bring her blood sugar up.
"Thanks!" Astra said eating one. "I feel better already! Even though it doesn't work like that....Lets just get going." Astra said and they headed back to the car. When they got in. The girls sat in the back while the boys drove.
"So glad your okay Summer. Do you have any weapons?" Astra asked.
"Yeah. I found a gun but it's not loaded." Summer said.
"Well guess where we're going next!" Taylor said.
"WEAPON SHOP!!" They all said. Damian drove them to the closest gun shop.