Entry 21

Date- Jan. 17

"What is a good idea for a new story?" Astra talked out loud.
"Zombie apocalypse?" Keyton laughs.
"Exorcists? Like them animes you watched." Damian laughs.
"Us as demons fighting!" Lacey smiles.
"I agree with Lacey!" Maddy giggles.
'My friends are happy now. Talking about normal things like stories, art and gaming stuff. Even guns with Keyton and Damian, but why does it feel different then it should?' Astra thinks. They continue to talk as if nothing happened.
"Damian what happened to Summer and Taylor?" Astra asks and stares out the window.
"They got eaten." Damian frowns.
"By Titans?" Lacey tried to joke.
"Lacey." Maddy frowned.
"Lee, Rickey, Dylan, Tyler, Summer and Taylor...am I missing someone?" Astra asks.
"Nope. They all died." Keyton frowns.
"Sorry for depressing y'all." Astra tries to smile.
"It's fine. You were-" Damian got cut off.
"It happened like I expected." Astra says. "So don't worry. I'm heading to bed. Night guys." Astra stood and left the room.
"Same. Night." Maddy followed then Lacey did as well.
"Dang that was weird." Keyton sighs. "Nothing less from them I guess."
"Yeah." Damian looks outside to see Ethan talking with Snowy and a guy beside him, Knight. They walk in and wave to Damian and Keyton.
"We're back and we have everything ready!" Ethan smiles brightly. "Oh where's..." Ethan then frowns.
"She said she's going to sleep. Wait till tomorrow." Damian smiles. "Also how do you two know about Nikki's plan?"
"Oh she told me before we left to get the others." Ethan puts the bags he was holding on a table. Knight follows. "Oh this is Knight, my old school friend." Ethan says. Knight waves.
"Hello." Damian and Keyton both say.
"I'm tired. I'll see you two tomorrow morning. Night." Ethan smiles and shows Knight to his room.
"Didn't even realize how dark it is outside." Damian says.
"Yeah. Guess we should go to sleep as well." Keyton says and leaves the room, leaving Damian all alone.
"Nothing seemed to happen today...quite odd." Damian shakes his head and heads to his room for some sleep.

Tomorrow they will be stabbing a lot of zombies, better get a good night sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's short! But hope you enjoyed!
Cya later! Bye my friends! =^-^=