Entry 23

Date- Feb. 1

"Now we wait for how long?" Astra asks.
"Maybe a day or two?" Nikki says.
"Oh what fun." Maddy says and fakes a crying face.
"Boredom!!" Lacey yells.
The girls decided to have a day out while the guys did whatever they wanted to do. The girls was only Astra, Maddy, Lacey and Nikki because no one wanted to leave the town.
"Where to for this random adventure?" Nikki asks.
"ANIME STORE!" Astra and Maddy yelled. Lacey laughed.
"Anime?" Nikki asked confused.
"Yup we're going!" Astra smiles and pushes Nikki to the now abandoned mall.

When they get to the mall they noticed that the pleases was still intact and it's still pretty much the same. Astra wanted to go to Books-A-Million because she wanted mangas. Maddy wanted to join Astra in the art and Lacey wanted to go to get some deadpool stuff. Nikki was confused the whole time.
"I want some One punch man mangas! And maybe some No.6." Astra says.
"I want a new art book." Maddy says.
"Deadpool shirt." Lacey smiles. They was talking as if there wasn't a zombie apocalypse happening.
"Do they have anything with spiders?" Nikki asks. The three girls looks at Nikki.
"Yeah I think so somewhere in here." Astra smiles.
The girls walk around and get whatever they could, since all of the people were dead or gone they just took it.

Ethan, Knight, Damian and Keyton sat around and did nothing while the girls was gone.
"Guys I'm bored." Ethan whined.
"Eat a pillow." Knight threw a pillow at Ethan.
"Eat a pillow?" Keyton looks confused.
"Die!" Ethan tackles Knight.
"Ha GAAAYY!" Damian laughs. Ethan threw the pillow at him.
"Attack of pillow!" Ethan laughs.
"It's better then Attack on Titan!" Knight laughs and pushes Ethan off of him. They laugh then quickly stop because they got bored again.
"Knight fight me!" Ethan yells.
"No." Knight says.
"Yes."
"No."
"I hate you, Knight." Ethan whines.
"What a friendship." Damian smiles.
"Well me and Ethan has been friends since we was like five." Knight says. Ethan hugs Knight.
"Yup! Please don't ship us, I like someone." Ethan says.
"Now it's getting interesting! Who you like Dr. Norman?" Knight smirks evilly. Ethan blushes and runs to a corner.
"NO ONE. SHUT UP." Ethan yells, making the others laugh.
"I think I know who." Damian says.
"I know who you like, Damian." Keyton says.

Everything went like this for the rest of the day, till the girls got back with anime, books and even a pet spider.

"I have a pet spider!" Nikki smiles brightly while she held the tarantula. "It's name is Princess."
"Oh cool." Damian looks at the tarantula.
"I'm scared of it." Astra says and Nikki holds the tarantula towards her. Astra hides behind Ethan.
"BACK UP!" Astra yells and Ethan laughs.
"Sorry." Nikki smiles and pets the tarantula, which seems to like her.

"I swear this is a story!" Keyton says and yet again he is ignored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keyton seems to be breaking the fourth wall a lot.
Hope you enjoyed.

Cya Layer! Bye my friends. =^-^=