Chapter 2: patrol

Mikey's pov

Well today was awesome. I pranked raph so hard Leo and donnie evan laughed! Dr. Prankinstien is numero uno boys.

Raphs pov

I'm seriously gonna pound Mikey inta dust! He made me look like a gigantic chicken. I'm pissed now. Leo and donnie are laughing up a storm while mikey is running away. So I started chasing the twerp.

" can't get me bro! "

" Mikey get back here!! "

Mikey was gonna get it for sure. Soon I grabbed Mikey's shell and pulled him back. Once he was down I started hitting him. He called Leo and Donnie's name. Next thing I know Leo told me ta get of him.

Mikey's pov

I thought I was a goner dude. But Leo came in and saved my shell. Raph was still mad so I started to help him.

Hours went by and boy was raph angry. He had to miss some of his favorite things to do. I liked pulling the fathers off him because he would yelp. It was so funny I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Maybe Leatherhead would want to come over and see this.

I called Leatherhead and he answered, but something was wrong. Their was lots of clashing noises in the background.

" Leatherhead are you alright dude?"

" Just fighting the kraang my friend."

" Do you need help?"

" I'm ok Michelangelo. Don't worry about me."

" Ok then, when your done come over to the lair. Bye"

" Ok bye."

Something felt off like he was in real trouble. I went back to scrub off the remaining paint off Raphs shell.

Leatherhead's pov

I hung up my T-phone and kept attacking the kraang. Anytime I take out three, others came and replaced those three. I was slowing down and trying to breath normal.

Suddenly a kraang injected me with some sort of Syrum. I roared in pain as I blacked out. The only thing I barly heard was the kraang speaking.

" The one known as leatherhead will soon take out the one known as the little turtle."

Hours latter

I woke up where I blacked out. I could faintly remember what happened. Then my eyes grew big as I remembered that they wanted me to do something with the turtles. I can't remember what.

I need to control myself around them.
When I made something to help for the time being I went to the turtles lair. I don't know what I'll do but I hope it's not the worst. Maybe it's just knocking one of them out and bringing the one to the kraang. At least it's not me trying to kill one of them. I can't do anything to them not evan brining one of them to the kraang.

I got to the lair and saw mikey coming towards me. Something inside me doesn't feel right. He came onto me and my eyes twitched a bit. Mikey led me down into the kitchen. In the oven was home made pizza. It smelled delicious.

We were done eating and Mikey decided to help me. He insisted on teaching me his moves so I could better protect myself. I did what I was told and it was hard. How does Mikey get all this energy to do things so quickly?

I was in the dojo for two hours already. Some of Mikey's moves I already mastered, but the one I didn't master was his creative move. To me it took a lot of energy to provide it with grace and perfection.

Mikey's pov

Whoa dude looks like Leatherhead is all worn out. He did learn most of my awesome moves except one.

When we were done Leo called out to me saying its patrol time. I said ok and looked to Leatherhead and he nodded. I told Leatherhead he could stay till we get back from patrol. He just nodded his head and then I left.

We were on patrol and we saw kraang bots. Everyone jumped down and started fighting the kraang. Raph took out lots, Donnie took out some, Leo took out lots, and I was stuck on two of them.

" The one known as the small turtle will die."

I looked terrified at what it said. Me die? How am I going to die!? I kept fighting as another one hit me in the chest. My chest hurt so bad I groaned.

" The one known as you will die of which is known as kraangs enemy."

" Dude we're your enemy. Ugh I'm not gonna die!! You can't say I'm gonna die!"

My breaths were getting heavy. I saw my brothers come to me and I blacked out hearing my brothers scream my name.