Prolouge

Mother's P.O.V

   I'm getting ready now to go away forever. I really don't want to do this but, Timothy has left me no choice. I ask every single day what does he do for a living that let's him have a good amount of money. What does he say the same answer as always 'Don't worry about what I do. I just need you to take care of (Y/N) and that's it, please for me?' I'm tired of all the lies that's why I will go away and never look back. It will brake my heart into million of parts but, I feel it's for the best so, now I have my newborn and ready to take off. I'm sorry Timothy.

Masky's P.O.V

Man what a day of work. I'm glad I was able to finish today or I was not going to be able to go home. Plus I got this gift for (Mom's name) I know she will just love it and will probably get off my back for a while now. I really want to tell her about it all but, boss's rules and she might just think I'm insane. Okay now I'm here. I can't wait to see my baby girl! I get the keys for the door and I notice its open. I come inside everything is dark. "Hey I'm home!" No response. "(Mom's name) are you here?" I get a bit nervous now 'cause it's never this quiet. I enter the house. I check inside our bedroom. Not here. I check the kitchen. Nothing. I now check the bathroom! Where is she?! "(Mom's name) you can come out it's not funny anymore! I really am getting scared now so, please come out!" I feel my palms getting sweaty. Where? Where is she and (Y/N)? No please don't tell me! I look in our room once more and find a note. It simple states "Timothy I'm sorry but, I'm tired of the lies. I'm a truthful person at heart and won't be lead by lies. I want the truth and that's it but, you are to late. Again I'm very sorry but, I don't want a future for our daughter to be filled with lies." "No...no...no no no no no!" I grab the ends of my hair and begin to cry. Why did this happen! I don't want this please please come back I will tell the truth I will tell it all. Even if I get killed just please come back.

Time skip to: Five years ahead

Mother's P.O.V

I come home again to another tiring day from work. Peter is in the kitchen trying to find beer. Man I wish I could reverse time right now. I want to go back with Brandon where I was happy but, it's to late now. The only thing that keeps me sane is out darling little girl. She has your simile which makes me happy always remembering you. I love her with all my heart and would do anything for her because she is the light of my life and I will never let her go. "Hey b*tch where is the beer?!" Peter always screams when he doesn't get what he wants. To avoid any beatings I will just point to the top of the fridge. "Where?" "At the top of the fridge." I say weak. "Get it. Now!" I know I can't doing anything against that believe me I tried and now I got a scar on my neck for that. I get the beer while he sits down and watches the game. (Y/N) comes out of her room. She has something in her hand. "Hey darling! What do you have there?" I ask pointing at the piece of paper. "Shhh!" She goes to Peter and says, "Hey daddy! I made you a picture!" She hands him the picture and Peter just puts it aside. "Yeah thanks." Not even giving a piece of c*rap about what she has created. "Can you please look at it?" She asked pleading. "Not right now." "Why not?" " 'Cause I'm busy that's why!" He's losing his patience. "No I want you to look at it now!" (Y/N) is crying now. Peter seems to be getting annoyed. "I said not right now." He says it stern. "No! Now!" Peter just slapped her  across the face. There is huge red mark. I get down and grab her before she can cry. "Why did you do that!?" I was in furious. " 'Cause she is annoying sh*t!" He comes at me and kicks me in my stomach. I already feel like throwing up. I get up and carry (Y/N) out of there. Tears begin in my eyes as I kiss (Y/N)'to bed and tell her don't get up. I go down to the basement. I get a rope and make hole big enough for my head. I hang it up and get ready to suffocate. I strangle at first not wanting to it but, then I except my fate and the choices I made. The only thing I know I'm going to watch over (Y/N) forever now. I somehow feel at peace and ready to spread my wings. I feel so light that I can lie down on a cloud. I feel myself knocking out and to never open my eyes again. My final thoughts are about my life once before I married that Peter. It was a nice time and it was very good in those woods with our family beginging to grow. That's when I feel myself draining away slowly and I cry tears of joy because, now I'm sent free from all my stress and scars. I'm now finally feel free for good.

Woah that was a lot to write please tell me what you guys think and if I should continue in my opinion it's really good and I'm sorry for that ending its SOOO sad I'm sorry!
- minecraftgal