Enough is Enough!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

   I'm returning home after a stressful day from school. I hate how my life is now. Before when my mother was here it was amazing until that day where he slapped me. My mother that day she died. It still pains me till this day. I just can keep on thinking what would happen if she would still be here. Right now I'm running away from these bullies. Why do they bully me? Well that's out of my boundaries. There names are Lucas, Harry and the leader Randy. Man does he really despise me. When I first arrived at school he threw a punch at my stomach just like my step dad. "Hey get back here!" I run as fast as I can from this trio of trouble. I'm almost there. The home I hate but, where I will be safe. I get there in time and enter through the back door. "Sh*t!" I hear Lucas say as the go away. I sigh as I go inside. "Hey I'm home." "Where have you've been?!" My dad screams in my ears. "I was coming from school." I answer nervously. "Okay now go to your room and don't come out! Someone's coming and I don't want them to know that I live with a piece of sh*t!" I run upstairs to my room and shut that the door. I had enough of this! I'm leaving and I'm leaving tonight! I'm going to find my real father. Yeah the one my mother always told me about. She said we use to have a cottage in the woods so, I should search there first. I begin to pack my book bag and bring my cash. I have been planning this for months because, I know I was going to do it. I have everything ready. I go through my window but, before I do I go to the kitchen and I get a pocket knife. You know for feeling of security. I go back upstairs and get ready I have everything I need no looking back. I jump and land on the grass. I have bruise now and it hurts very bad. I get up and run towards the woods.

3rd P.O.V

(Y/N) is getting deep in the forest and just crossed the force field with out the alarm going off. Usually when someone crosse through the alarm sounds off at the mansion but, since (Y/N) has the blood of Masky she can go in and out without doing any harm but, that doesn't mean she sent off the alarm where there is tractor of how many people are here. She roams far deep within just enough to see the an old cottage. It looks old creepy and spooky. Just what she likes. She enters the house. It feels as if it has been empty for a long time and it's welcoming her. She sees picture by the fireplace. She sees three people in the photo. It's her mother in a white dress. It looks like wedding picture. There are two men on the side. One with light brown hair and light blue eyes. The other man has blonde hair and has light blue eyes too. The first man is standing close to her mother. Must be her father. She looks at the other photo. There are two where she is with her father. (Y/N) has a bit of tears in her eyes. She wipes it away and continues on her mission. Finding her father. She looks in a king sized room which could have been her parents room. (Y/N) sees a couple of books on the dresser. She picks one of them up. The title says: Notes on Timothy. Is this Timothy my father? Thought (Y/N) as she flipped through the pages. The first page is all about the conspiracy thoughts my mother had but, the most focused one is him being a killer? It states Timothy has been coming home late for the past few weeks and even sometimes he comes home with a stain of blood on his yellow jacket. Plus there is always those screams I hear in the middle of the night. I am really scared of this place I don't think its safe for (Y/N) here. I want her to grow up peacefully. I don't need to make up stories about this family. That's where the entry ends.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I can't believe that my father could be a killer. The thought of it gives me shivers down my spine. Since it's getting late I decide to rest here and sleep for the night. I have to make sure though that I can have an escape route if anyone tries to come in. I look around and see the cracked window. I open it up and what do you know I found myself an escape route! Now I'm just sleeping on the king sized bed that feels super soft. It feel a bit cold so I decide to pull the blanket over. "Goodnight mom." I cry a little before going to sleep. I dream a dream of all the happiest things in the world. My parents were there and I cried tears of joy. I could only see my mother though. I couldn't see my father's face at all. It began to grew dark and my father got closer to me and closer. I backed up being frighten. When he got close as possible he wore this feminine mask. It was all white with dark eye sockets and dark lips. It felt petrifying just staring for mere seconds I wanted to look away but, I couldn't. Something told me not to. I just felt like I wasn't suppose to see this. "Who are you?" I say weak. "I am Timothy Wright. The father of you (Y/N)." After he said that I blacked out in my dream.