Just Run Away!

Okay first things first. *shakes your hand* Thank you all for my first 15 reads on this story! It means a lot to me becuz you guys support me all the time and I really like this story! I hope you can enjoy this chapter!
BAIIIIII_
Minecraft4lyfe

3rd P.O.V

(Y/N) is still sleeping peacefully on the bed in her parents bedroom. Right now though there are five people searching for this strange person. They still don't have the slightest clue where she can be. These five people are Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jeff, and Jane. Masky and Hoodie look in that east. Jeff in the west. Jane at the south, and Toby in the north. Masky and Hoodie go to the cabin because, that is the only place where someone can rest. Since Toby is done with his search he goes ahead to where Masky and Hoodie are, instead he waits at the cabin.

Toby's P.O.V

Man! Hoodie and Masky take forever. It wouldn't hurt anyone to just take a quick peak inside, right? When I look around there is a candle on. It has this warm feeling that makes this old cabin feel cozy. I didn't have this feeling in a long time since my family. Never mind that! I have to find that person. I go to the side and step on a twig. Snap! D*mn it! Now I hear footsteps. The person is getting away!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

What was that?! I just heard one of the twigs I set on the ground snap. My heart is beating super fast. Think, think, think! I look around real quick and spot some stones on the dresser there's also a necklace! I'm keeping that. I put the stones in my pockets and the necklace in my bag. Wait! To make sure the person doesn't notice me I need to cover myself. My scarf and hat might be enough. I quickly put it on. Now I can go. Something holds me back. What now?! I turn around to see a boy really taller than me. "AHHHH!" I scream for dear life. I hear running footsteps. Sh*t! Think, think, think! My pocket knife. The person is pulling me by the hair so, I cut off my long and neatly hair. I still have hair right? I check and I do. Hey girls worry about their hair no matter the situation! I go through the escape route and climb up a tree.
"F*ck! Where did that little brat go?" I look down to see who is yelling. It's that guy who pulled at my hair. "Toby where did she go?" I hear a softer voice say. "I don't know! She just ran off that way." He starting to pull a fist. "Maybe if you guys arrived sooner this wouldn't happen!" He's about to punch the guy in the orange Hoodie. "Stop it the both of you!" Another person?! Seriously how many people are here. I try to look around to exit from here. I don't want to stay here any longer. I could try and jump but, then I'm falling to my death. I maybe can climb down but, they could spot me. I look down once more to see that the guy breaking up the fight was the exact person from my dream! What the f*ck! What the f*ck! What the f*ck! I am freaking out right now. Okay I got to catch my breath calm down. Calm down. I feel like I'm gonna faint...

???'s P.O.V

Seriously I can not take another minute with these guys any longer! "Will you both shut the f*ck up?!" They both look at me like I had gone insane."Like come on this is least of our problems now! For our sake we don't no where they went!" "Masky..." "What Hoodie?" I am as impatient as can be. "Above you..." He points skyward. I look up and a...Person is falling?! I catch them just in time. "Toby is this the person?" "Yeah I see that bag from anywhere." Nice now we have who we want now just to bring this person to the mansion before anyone notices.