Dog types

♡ S.Coups: your dad's old huntin' dog, lays around the house and howls loudly when you bring friends over.

♡ Jeongan: really beautiful show dog, your mom says his hair is prettier than yours and we all know she ain't lyin.

♡ The8: your older brothers puppy, is small and cute and your parents were like "no-no no more dog- aww look at it's eyes.."

♡ Hoshi: Dog that runs around all the time, can't take him out on a walk or else he drags you along the cement.

♡ Dino: Dog that always tries to snuggle like "No plz.. I need to do my human geography essay".

♡ Jun: Dog that jumps on you when you unlock the door and like knocks you over and licks your face.

♡ Woozi: The neighborhood mean old ladys cute little puppy that is ACTUALLY REALLY FEROCIOUS and barks at you when walking to school.

♡ Joshua: Church dog, has long ears and lays next to the pastor and you always get yelled at for trying to pet him when the pastor is talking but he's such a cute old dog so its like ??? how can I not?

♡ DK: Cute dog that trips over its ears when it runs.

♡ Seungkwan: Your grandma's little yorkie that yaps non stop and rolls on it's back in front of you like "Rub my belly, human" and if you don't he'll bite ur toes.

♡ Vernon: Dog that you see on your walk home, u give him some of your left over lunch and you like pat his head like "Nice pup".

♡ Mingyu: HUGE DALMATIAN OR SUMTHIN THAT HAS A LOUD BARK AND JUMPS ON EVERYONE AND LICKS EVERYONE ON THEIR FACE AND ALWAYS IN UR FACE WHEN YOUR TRYING TO MAKE A DAMN SNACK LIKE wont leave you alone until you make him like an entire sandwich.

♡ Wonwoo: a cat

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Which of them would you like to own? ^^