Jahvie <3

Jayy P.O.V

I layed on the ground as my step father kicked me in the ribs. I started spiting up blood when my mother walked in. She looked at my step father and asked him what i had done. "He was trying to take your makup and go to school with it on" He said as my mother took one look at me with disgust in her eyes and walked out of the room acting like she had not seen anything. Tears began to fall as i soon relized my own mother dident even want me. My step father picked me up by my hair and began to yell "Get the fuck out of my sights you faggot!' Throwing me to the ground I quickly grabing the makup and my book bag and began to walk to school.

Dahvie P.O.V

Today was my first day of school. I all ready knew it was going to suck. People hated how I dressed and how i put diffrent colors in my hair. Not to metion no other guy that i have ever met ever wore makeup. This week my hair was black with green and pink tips. I reached the street and was about to cross when I saw the most sexiest person i have ever seen. He noticed me staring and blushed and looked down throwing his hood up so i would not see his face.

Jayy P.O.V

My whole body throbed as i walked down the street. I wiped away the tears and looked up and saw a boy across the street looking at me and realized he was checking me out. I blushed and threw my hood up. A moment later he was only a couple of inches from my face. "What the fuck you scared the hell out of me dude!' I almost yelled. He looked at me and smiled and took my hood down. I looked at him wondring what he would do next. "Hi my name is Dahvie and..." He paused and started to blush "Who are you sexy?" He finally was able to say. I began to feel my face get really hot and realized i was blushing again. I hated blushing and throw my head down putting my hair in the way of his view of my face. He took his hand and pushed my head making our eyes meet. He slowly inched to my face and....

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the clifhanger but oh well get over it bitches Love you guys hope you liked the first Chapter <3 :D