I love you!

Jayy Pov

Since the day Dahvie said he loved me I have had a big smile on my face. He was so amazing so hot,Sexy,funny,smart...... AND ALL MINE. My smile got bigger but was mostly slaped off my face when I saw my step father walk up to me. He looked as if he was going to kill someone. And that someone was me. He smiled a evil look at me. Right when he was about to raise his hand to punch me but the bell rang. The halls were then filled with teens and teachers. Dahvie was running to me with a big smile but that smile all so was slaped off of him when my step father turned around. The bell rang again telling the teachers and teens they should be in their next class. We all stood there untill it ended up being just the 3 of us. My step father grabed me by my hair and started to drag me off when Dahvie jumped on his back and started to beat on his chest and head. He throw me to the ground and pulled Dahvie over his head and made him land on his back with a thump.

Dahvie Pov

I was in class and saw that Jayy was not sitting next to me so i quickly looked around the room searching for him. No where in sight. The bell then rang and i shot up out of my set and ran out the door to see Jayy in the hall a couple of doors down with a tall skinny man standing in frount of him. I went to run to him but when the man turned around it was Jayys stepp father. I froze in my steps and my smile that had formed when seeing Jayy was now gone. The bell rang agian and the halls emptied untill it was just us 3 standing there. His step father then grabed Jayy by his hair making him drop all of the things he was holding. He started to drag him away when i acted with out thinking. I jumped on his back and started swinging hitting anything i could. Untill i felt a sharp pain come from my back. I relized that his stepp father had pulled me over his head and i was now on the ground screaming in pain. A door quickly swang open and out stepped the principal. Jayys step dad quicly turrned around and said "Its not what you think, They were fighting and i was trying to stop it." The principal looked at both me and jayy and looked back at the skinny man and motioned for him to step closer. The principal quickly pulled a tazer out and tazed the man making him pass out on the ground. Jayy and I layed on the ground trying to put the puzzle together. The principal hated us.. so why did he help us... Mr. Dike looked over at us and held his hand out to help us up. We both reached our hands out and were now standing. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before Jayy broke down crying. I was sitting at his side when the principal said 'Why are you guys not in class?' I shot up and started to tell him everything... Everything starting with what happend to Jayy the day we met.

Jayy pov

I sat on the ground crying as i hurd Dahvie tell Mr.Dike everything even what happend the day we met and that why we were late that day. He looked at me then my stepp father then back at Dahvie. He walked back into the room he came from and a couple of min passed before caming out with a smile on his face. He sat on the ground with us and looked at us in the eyes. "Well guess what i found out about Mr. Marzan. I looked at him weirdly." Whos Mr. Marzan?" I asked with a shaky voice. "That man laying on the ground over there" We all three looked over at the tall skinny man still passed out on the cold hard floor. He lied to us of who he was... Even his name? What about my 'Mother'....? "Umm Mr.Dike why did you help us?" Mr. Dike looked over with a sad face and sighed "Well guys.... I grow up in a abusive house... My.... Step mother and father..." He paused as if trying to think of the right thing to say. "I understand..." He walked away as the police began to show up and dahvie raped his hands around me and just whispered into my ear. "I dont care what anyone thinks anymore im not leaving your side ever again and im never going to let go... I love you Jayy Von Monroe" I smiled as the tears began to fall once agian. But this time filled with happness as well. "I love you too Dahvie Vanity!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it so far its alot to be writing 4 book or storys at the same time lol Love you guys <3