For you!

Jayy pov

I got up after laying there with Dahvie all night. I felt so safe and happy and did not want to leave his side but I really wanted a smoke so I steped out side and went to the back of the bus. I was on twitter responding to Jeffreys tweets about the tour. He made a really funny joke making me giggle as I throw my cigarette to the ground and steped on to it. I looked at the sky and thought about how beautiful it was. I was about to step forward when darkness fell upon me. I woke up in what seemed like a basement. I was tieed and sat in a chair in the corner of the room. I tryes to screem when I relized that there was a bandana raped around my mouth. I started to scream when I heard foot steps from up stairs. I began to become terrified and look around trying to find something.... anything to set me free. The door opened at the top of the stair and foot steps slowly made its way down the stairs. Tears formed in my eyes when I saw who it was. My step father was out of jail and was looking for pay back. After about 20 minutes of him beating me he pulled out his phone and started to call someone. It was the third or forth time he tryes when finally the person answered. After me screaming throw the hole conversation. I had known 2 things. 1 He was talking to dahvie. and 2.... Dahvie is sacrificing himself for me. After another beating he grabed me and carryed me up the stairs. Blood was driping from my head since his belt buckle split my head open right above my right eyebrow. I finally could not help but pass out after he throw me into the trunk making me hit my head onto the ground.

Dahvie pov

I was waiting for Jayys step father when I heard a familiar voice for me behind me. I turned to see Jeffrey standing there in his red skinnys black tank top with a pink leather jackets with pink heels. He walked alittle closer to me asking what I was doing here.I heard someone call my name and told Jeffrey to hide and not to be seen. He ran to the other side of the corner and went inside the small pub.

Jeffrey pov

I was walking down the street after buying myself a cute new pink leather jackets when I saw Dahvie in the corner of my eye. He was standing in an alleyway with tears in his eyes as he paced back and forth. "Hey what are you doing here bitch?" I asked him with a jokey voice. He turned when he heard his name get called. He turned back to me and told me to hide and not be seen. I saw we were next to a pub and ran inside and thought I could slip out the back to see what was going on. Something was so wrong with dahvie and I needed to know what. I heard a gun shot go off and I reached down into my pink purse and pulled out my pistol. I throw my heels off and ran to the back of the pub and busted out thr door. I saw as Jayy was on the ground holding Dahvies Lifeless body in his arms. Jayy just looked up at me and continue to cry. What the fuck happend to Dahvie?