Step Father

Dahvie P.O.V

Its been 3 weeks since I met my best friend Jayy. My thoughts all ways seem to make its back to the moment we met.

~FlashBack~

He took his hand and pushed my head making our eyes meet. He slowly inched to my face and kissed the corner of my mouth. Dahvie pushed back and looked Jayy deep in his eyes. Jayy quickly kissed him with so much passion almost knocking Dahvie down. Their lips start to quickly massage each other. Jayy licks Dahvies bottom lip begging for entrance Dahvie pulled away with a smirk. Jayy quickly started to pout sticking his lower lip out to look oh so fucking adorable. Dahvie leans closer kissing his lower lip and makes jayy smile as Dahvie intertwined their hands together making Jayy blush.

~End of Flashback~

Jayy P.O.V

Dahvie never left my mind. For some reason he all ways was running throgh my mind. The day we met we started dating a couple days later but... I keep it a secret im ashamed but if my step father found out... "You ok?" Dahvie asked pulling me out of my thought. "Huh? oh yeah i was just thing of my fucking step father" His smile turned into a worried look. "Its ok Dahv... Dont worry kay baby" He still looked worried but forced a small smile on his face. "Im going to take you away and never let him lay another hand on you baby!' Dahvie said making me blush and lean in for a kiss but he leaned away seeing my step father drive up. "I love you dahv!" I said quickly as i saw his face go from happy to sadness and anger at the same time. "I love you too baby" Dahvie said before I reatched the car.

Dahvie P.O.V

I just want to rip his fucking head off and want him to beg me not to kill him then cut his fucking head off. I fucking hated Jayys step father after Jayy told me what happend the day we met. I raped my arms around him to kiss him again but he bent over and growned in pain. I quickly pulled him up apologizing. Jayy looked up and fell to the floor in pain i ran to his side and he just smiled. "What... Whats so funny i hurt you thats not funny." "Your not that strong hahaha and besided my fucking step father did this..." Jayy stoped as if shocked that he just admited that he did it. "How bad are you ok? Do you need to go to the hospital?" "Dahvie its ok... and besides.... If the docters where to find out he did this...." Jayy stoped with tears starting to form in his eyes. Dahvie quickly grabed him and huged him. "I love you Jayy i wont let him hurt you!" Jayy pulled away in shock "You....You love me....some....someone loves.....me....?" I smiled "I Fucking love you baby!"