Plot twists and Finally Friends

Your POV

I just got out of school coming home and I get a text from my mother. 

Mom: Have some news, may be exciting

Okay then...

*At home*

I walk into my house and standing in the living room is my mother, my dad, and...wait...Phil?

"Honey, today we got some shocking news that, you have a brother!" My mom said, as Phil stepped forward. "Wait-Phil is my brother?" I asked. "Yep, I never told you this story, and now it's time. Before you were born, we had Phil. At the hospital, there was some confusion, and we went home with the wrong child. We went back to the hospital to tell them this, but the other family had already moved out of the Country and to London. But, the other day, you mentioned a boy named Dan, and it turns out your brother was roommates with him! So, here we are!" She said very excited. I looked over at Phil and gave him a hug. "Welcome back to the family, Phil." "Thanks Y/N," he said hugging me back. 

*time skip to the next day*

I woke up remembering it's Saturday, so I decided to go and see if people were available.

Y/N: Hey guys! Does anyone want to go to a movie today?

Sam: Sure! Sounds like fun!

Mark: Sorry, I have plans with Matt. We're going to the pool later.

Sean: Okay, what time? Also, who's 334-5612? (NOT MY PHONE NUMBER OKAY? OKAY. xD)

Sam: That's me! :P

Pewds: Yeah! I'll get my bathing suit and candy, just need to know when.

Marzia: Srry! I got plans with Zoe and Jenna 2 go 2 the mall.

Dan: Hanging out with Phil and making vids, sorry.

Y/N: Okay, I was thinking we go to the Star Wars movie at 3:00. Sounds Good?

Sam: Yep!

Sean: I'm in!

Pewds: Okay, sounds good!

-End Of Conversation-

I walk into Phils room and see he's on his phone. "Your hanging out with Dan today?" I ask. He looks up from his phone and let's out a small laugh. "Yeah, but we'll have to tell him we're brother and sister." "Correction, you'll have to tell him. I'm taking no part this! I'm going to be busy on Social Media and then go to the movies. So I've got a lot on my plate," I said laughing. "Whatever, just go have fun on the world of Tumblr you weirdo," he said as I walked out of his room. Today's gonna be a good day.

A/N: Hey guys! So I'll update at around 1:00 or 2:00, so be ready! Anyways, I'll leave it here, Bye! -J