How the tables turn....

Felix's POV

I walked into school the next day thinking about how everything was just where I wanted it to be. Having a girlfriend, getting good grades, and it's almost the end of the y-*CRASH*"Sam! I'm so sorry! Here let me help you," I said helping her pick up her books. "Thanks, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," she said laughing. We looked up and I leaned in. She closed her eyes before our lips crashed together. We finally pulled back before I felt my cheeks go red. I looked over to find y/n, her face was emotionless. Like she'd just seen a ghost. Tears filled her eyes as she ran away. Right when I thought things were going well.

Your POV

I walked through the doors and unlocked my locker. I looked over and saw Sam and Felix. 'I should go say Hi' I thought. I was walking toward them until they kissed. My heart just crippled into 10,000,000 pieces. Tears filled my eyes as I ran. I ran all the way to the other end of the school, up the stairs, pass the 'Staff Only' sign, and opened the door to see Mark making breakfast. He turned around with a sad look on his face. I ran over to him and hugged him. "He kissed her Mark, Felix kissed Sam," I said crying on his shoulder. He held me tighter and said, "Why would he do that? You're his girlfriend!" I thought for a moment. That doesn't seem like Felix, but the way he's been acting, I could see why he'd do something like that. "He has been acting weird though," I said, letting go of Mark. "True. But hey, we'll figure this out, okay? I'm making pancakes if you want some," he said smiling. "Yeah, I'll have 2. Also, do you have a bathroom? I need to fix my makeup," I asked. "Yeah, upstairs on your left," he said pointing upstairs. "Thanks," I said going upstairs.

A/N: Hey guys! I know, really short chapter, but I'm tired. So, I'll try to write this week (if I can). That's all for now! Bye guys! -J