bath time

"daddy! daddy! look what I made for you!" josh came running towards tyler, his hands cupping something.

"alright, kitten. show me what you made for daddy." josh plopped on tyler's lap and showed him a bracelet that read daddy.

"do you like it daddy? I know it's not much, but I felt really creative so I made you something!"

"oh kitten, I love it. can you put it on daddy?" he asked, the brown eyed boy nodded excitedly.

josh tied the bracelet around his daddy's wrist and smiled proudly.

"daddy loves you so much kitten, thank you for my bracelet." tyler kissed josh's lips which left the cute boy in a fit of giggles.

------

"daddy? I-I need your help." josh said as he looked at his daddy with big eyes.

tyler paused his movie and turned to his pretty little kitten.

"yes, kitten?" josh's cheeks were red and he kept moving awkwardly.

"my p-princess parts feel weird, and daddy I tried to ignore it because you don't like me doing anything without you! but it's so hard. I need your help, please?" josh looked into his daddy's eyes, biting his lips as he crossed his legs.

"fuck kitten. go run a bath, daddy will be there in a minute. I want your clothes off by the time I get in there, am I clear?" josh nodded and turned, tyler gave him a smack on the butt and he squeaked. 

------

josh discarded his pastel pink tennis shirt and all his other articles of clothing.

the chilly hair hitting every part of his body and making him shiver.

the bath was drawn and he waited patiently. soon, his daddy entered through the door.

"kitten you look so good, you're a good boy for listening. good boys get rewarded to." tyler stripped all his clothing off and sank into the warm bath.

"c'mere kitten, sit on my lap." josh obliged, getting in the water.

his princess parts were now straining and he didn't know if he could keep going for long.

"d-daddy please fix it, it hurts." tyler nodded and kissed josh's neck.

littering his skin with kisses from his ear to his collar bone. stopping at the dip in his neck to start no king and sucking on the skin.

josh moaned, and shifted, making tyler hiss at the contact.

tyler trailed his hand down josh's side to his thigh, rubbing circles in his upper thigh.

without warning, he took hold of josh's member and stroked him slowly. the water moving with his hand.

"d-daddy, m'feels good d-don't stop."

"I won't kitten, I won't."

tyler picked up the pace and josh's moans became higher and breathy. he knew he was about to reach his climax.

tyler moved his thumb over the tip and josh moaned the hottest moan that could come from his pretty little mouth.

his head fell back on tyler's shoulder as he tried to catch a breath.

"feel better kitten?" josh smiled weakly.

"much much better, thank you daddy."

"anything for you kitten."

________________
______