punishment

for: thxnkspetekbye

tyler was in trouble.

he had disobeyed his daddy again.

he may have done it on purpose, knowing how it'll may his daddy upset.

he liked when they got rough, daddy would usually cuddle him and comfort him afterwards.

as of now, tyler was pleasing himself.

it's a rule that he cannot touch himself without his daddy's permission, but he had just gotten so horny it hurt to not do anything.

so there he lay, legs spread and hand pumping himself, whines and curses coming from his mouth.

"tyler, what are you doing?" josh stood at the door, his brows furrowed.

tyler squeaked, eyes shooting open and removing his hand from his member.

"d-daddy i"-"save it." josh sneered, slamming the door shut.

"let me get this straight. you break not only one, but 3 of our rules." tyler looked up at josh, slightly scared for what was to come.

"one, you kiss someone other than me. two, you did not obey me when I told you, you weren't to cum till I said so. three, I come home to you touching yourself, without my permission." josh was heated, the words seething from his mouth.

"so, you're gonna be punished. 3 punishments since you broke 3 rules. 1, you will receive 25 spankings. 2, I'm going to fuck you dry, but I'll be nice and prep you. and 3, your gonna be wearing a cock ring the whole time." tyler whined, not wanting to have to endure all this.

"daddy please, I'm sorry." josh only scoffed, knowing deep down tyler was turned on when he got rough and dominant.

"I know you are, now strip."

tyler did as told, removing the articles of clothing that were left. once naked, he sat on his knee's looking at josh.

josh grabbed a chair from the corner and say it in the middle of the room. he sat down and patted his lap.

"come." he instructed, tyler obliged, crawling over to josh and placing himself over his lap.

"you are to thank me after every slap, got it?" tyler nodded.

josh's hands glided along tyler's ass, then he squeezed the flesh. tyler gasped at his touch.

josh delivered the first slap, tyler letting out a whimper.

"thank you, daddy."

josh delivered the next 24 slaps. tyler thanking him each time. once he got to the last one, tyler couldn't even talk. only say incoherent words.

his ass was red, josh's handprint visible on his left cheek.

josh picked him up and threw him on the bed. he went to the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube along with the ring.

josh looked at tyler, seeing he was already hard.

"you're such a damn slut, already hard and all I did was spank you." tyler bit his lip, moaning a bit.

josh reached down and tugged on tyler's length, then he slid the ring down his shaft.

"remember our safeword?" josh may be getting rough with tyler, but he did care for his overall wellbeing.

"ohio."

"good boy."

and with that, josh slicked up his middle and pointed finger and pressed them inside tyler.

he hissed at the stinging sensation, biting down on his lip.

josh scissored his fingers, the stinging sensation now becoming pleasure.

tyler moaned, pushing back on josh's fingers. his action caused josh to deliver a slap to his ass.

"no moving." he ordered.

a few more minutes of stretching and josh concluded tyler was ready.

he positioned himself at tyler's entrance and quickly slammed into him.

"FUCK!" tyler screamed, his eyes watering a bit.

josh let tyler bottom out and then proceeded to thrust into him.

josh took tyler's legs and put them on his shoulders, angling him differently.

he slammed into him again, this time hitting his prostate head on.

tyler was a mess, his body sweaty and glistening. his cock was hard and red, precum dripping down the shaft.

josh continued fucking tyler into the matters, his head in the crook of his neck as he bit and sucked on sensitive skin.

with one last thrust, josh was cumming. filling tyler with warmth and causing him to let out a long throaty groan.

tyler was in tears, not being able to cum for so long.

josh slid the ring off and smirked.

"cum."

that was all it took, tyler's body shook and he felt as though he was seeing stars.

it was one of the most strongest orgasms he had ever experienced.

as he came down from his high, josh scooped him up and brought him to the bathroom.

filling the tub up with bubbles and checking to make sure it was the right temperature.

once right, he eased tyler into the water and smiled as he let out a content sigh.

he washed tyler and tyler enjoyed it, tiredly humming as josh worked the washcloth around.

he then squirted some shampoo in his hand and lathered tyler's hair with it.

tyler moaned a little as josh scratched his scalp, feeling complete and utter bliss.

tyler looked up and pressed a kiss to josh's lips as he leaned over him.

josh helped tyler out the tub and dried his body along with his hair.

he dressed him in some shorts and one of his old baggy shirts.

he simply wore some basketball shorts, and positioned the two of them under the covers.

"I'm sorry I was bad, daddy. I didn't mean to be." tyler whispered, tracing his finger along josh's chest.

"it's okay, baby. I forgive you, just don't let it happen again." tyler nodded and kissed josh, tiredly but needy as well.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby boy."

____________________
________

okay damn I took five years to write this I'm sorry