teasing

for @Andy6sChild

tyler sat listening to the interviewer drone on about their new album. he nodded a long to what she said, not really caring.

tyler, being the sneaky little shit he was, decided to tease josh.

as josh explained something to the interviewer, tyler trailed his hand up his leg. stopping at his inner thigh and giving it a light squeeze.

josh look at tyler with his peripheral vision, giving him a warning glance. tyler smirked, & continued to mess with the red head.

his hand soon found josh's groin and he ghosted over it before giving it a light squeeze. josh coughed, trying to cover up his small moan that slipped out.

"so tyler, how do you think the fans will interpret this album?" the interviewer asked, giving him a warm smile.

tyler smiled, still not taking his hand off of josh's groin.

"well, one thing we love about our fans is that they all interpret things differently. so, that being said, I can't really say. they all have different opinions on what so and so means. we usually just let them do whatever." he finished, the interviewer nodded.

she went over to josh and asked him the same question as well. tyler took this advantage to pop open josh's pants & pull his zipper down.

he slid his hand in josh's underwear and he felt josh still.

sweat beaded around josh's forehead and his face got red.

"josh? you alright?" tyler asked, mock concern in his voice.

"y-yeah, throats just a bit dry." he stuttered out.

"maybe you should drink something, I'm sure you need a little something to help."

minutes later the interview was over and tyler took his hand out of josh's pants. leaving josh with an aching hard on and smirking tyler.

-------

the teasing didn't stop there, oh no. when they went back to the dressing room, tyler made it his duty to make just about everything he did inappropriate.

he sucked on a banana, then ate it agonizingly slow.

he dipped his finger in the fruit dip and sucked on his fingers, looking him straight in the eyes.

even as they got makeup taken off he messed with josh, he flirted with the makeup artists, knowing how riled up it would get josh.

after a long day of teasing they made it home.

---------

the door slammed and tyler bopped in the house like nothing was wrong.

josh on the other hand, was furious.

"what the fuck was that tyler?!" he screamed, tyler looked up at him with big doe eyes.

"what was what?" he asked, playing dumb.

"all that teasing, was your goal to embarrass me?" tyler smirked, knowing that josh was gonna have his way with him.

"I dunno, maybe you should teach me a lesson daddy. I've been a really bad boy." tyler said seductively, tracing josh's collar bone.

josh's member twitched in his pants. he growled, grabbing tyler by the arm.

"I want you upstairs now. clothes off. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a damn week." tyler moaned, the thought of josh fucking him into oblivion enticed him.