Chapter 9: Fun

"Thanks for paying for dinner." You tell him. Roy just grins back at you as you walk back to the hotel. "Well it wasn't really me, it was the governments money." Rolling you eyes you counter him. "Just be quiet and take a compliment."

He sighs. "If I must. But can I least hold your hand?" You give your hand to him and he smirks at you. "Thank you." You ignore him but continue to hold his hand. Despite the fact he was wearing normal white gloves, you could feel the natural heat emanating from his hands.

"Here we are." Roy says. You had arrived back at the hotel. He holds the door open for you as you enter the building. Luckily it was warm inside. It was starting to get chilly outside.

You walk up the stairs to your shared room and open the door once you've gotten there. It was just as you had left it earlier. Which was good, since it meant no one had been snooping around all of the documents you had hidden.

Roy closes the door behind him and walks over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Think we can have a little fun now that we're together?" You smirk, sliding out of his arms. You shake your head at him. "I think you can wait a little bit."

He lets out another sigh and follows you into the bedroom, in which you had retreated to. "Why would I need to wait?" He asks you, closing the door behind him. "Maybe because your new girlfriend would break up with you if you went to far without her consent." You say matter-of-factly.

He raises his eyebrows and then chuckles. "Nice to know you can stand up for yourself. I like that."

"You better." Cause if he didn't, he would have to deal with it. He just laughs lightly again, walking closer to you. "Oh believe me. I do. Now....do you want to change into something different and chill out for a while?" He asks.

You can't help the large laughter that escapes your mouth. "The great Roy Mustang wants to 'chill out'?" He raises an eyebrow. "Great?" You blush. "Whatever. And yes, that does sound nice, but you do know that it's already 10:45?"

His eyes widen as he looks to the clock on the wall. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Just for a little bit?" He looks over at you and you just stare back at him for a minute. You forget what he asked while looking deep into his dark eyes. Quickly though, you snap yourself out if it.

"Sure. Only for a little bit." He smiles in triumph and gestures towards the bathroom door. "Lady's first." You just roll your eyes and grabbing your bag, head into the bathroom closing the door behind you.

You quickly change into your fitted black shorts and fitted black tank top. You wash the makeup off your face and head out of the bathroom, being satisfied with your appearance. Your automail leg was leaving a light 'clank' sound as you closed the door behind you.

As you turn around to look for Roy, a huge blush spreads across your face, which is then replaced by a look of concern. He had taken his shirt off and apparently didn't know you were out of the bathroom yet. But what you see on his back is what surprised you slightly.

He had a large scar around his left side and lower back. They looked like burn scars, which to you seemed ironic, but it didn't matter. You silently walk up behind him, putting your right hand on his right hip.

He jerks around, surprised and looks at you. A mixture of confusion and surprise displayed on his face. "What are you doing?" He asks. You're guessing he can see the look in your eyes when he says that though. "It's nothing big. It's been like that for almost a year. I'm fine."

"Good. But why didn't you tell me?" He rubs the back of his neck. "I didn't think you would be seeing it." He says. You take the time to roll your eyes and reply back. "And what made you think I wouldn't be seeing you shirtless at some point?" As you ask him that a small blush spreads across his face.

"I-i don't really know." You smirk. He was obviously flustered. You put one hand on the side of his face. "Its okay. At least I know now." He smiles, but his blush doesn't fade. You knew exactly what to do.

You slide your hand down his chest and to his waist, pulling him closer to you. Standing up on your tiptoes you whisper into his ear, "How about we have some fun?" You feel the heat radiate off of him as you start to trail kisses down his neck.

"(Y/n)." He whispers. You start to smirk again, but the look on your face changes to surprise when he quite literally sweeps you off your feet. This time, he's the one smirking as he carries you over to the bed. He silently sets you down and sits down facing you.

"What happened to just 'chilling out'?" He asks. You blush, looking down at the bed. He chuckles. "Don't worry. I'm fine with this." And with that he leans down to you and gives you kiss.

You kiss back, trying to pull Roy closer to you. But he gets to it first, pulling you up to sit in his lap, leaving his hands at your waist. Quickly throwing your arms around his neck, you deepen the kiss.

He starts to bring his hands under the edge if your tank top. A small gasp leaves your mouth as he starts to rub your sides, all without stopping the kiss. You start to finger the raven black hair at the nape of his neck.

You continue to kiss each other for who knows how long. Then you think about where this could go. You try and slip put of the kiss but he pulls you back to him without hesitation, not wanting the kiss to stop. This time you jerk back more forcefully and he lets you go.

"Sorry. I got a little bit carried away." He says. You climb off of his lap and look back up at him. "It's okay. I wasn't even thinking about it."

You proceed to yawn. He raises an eyebrow. "Tired?" You nod your head and start to climb under the covers. He follows your lead and does the same. You turn to face him. "Aren't you going to put your shirt on?"

"What? Don't like what you see?" He asks. You roll your eyes and turn back around. He wraps his arms around your waist and in little to no time you're fast asleep in Roy's arms.