Prologue

Lima: I GOT U A JOB INTERVEIW

Was the only notification I woke up to, a single, misspelled text from my friend, Liam.

What is it?

I sent back, not really expecting a reply until maybe four o clock. It was ten right now.

Lima: STYLES

He replied, the little bubbles popping up to show he was typing.

Lima: FIVE TOMMORRO W DONT BE LATE

I rolled my eyes at his idiocy. He's drunk. It's ten am.

Quit drinking mate.

Lima: I'm not man

Then what the hell are you on about

Lima: I landed you an interview with Harry Styles tm at five.

Ur shitting me.

Lima: Nope.

Whatever. Lima bean is useless and doesn't actually know anything.

And I think he just wants to encourage me to get a job... Because he's paying all the bills.

•••

"LOUIS!" Lima's voice filled the apartment followed by the slam of the front door.

"LIVING ROOM!" I shouted back, trying to see how many empty beer cans I could balance on my chest from where I laid on the couch. I really needed to clean this mess up.

"Job interview," he started, "Did you think about it?"

"Did you seriously get me an interview at StylesNet?" I rolled my eyes, it seemed a bit far fetched.

"No, it's the main branch," he sat on the couch, crushing my feet, "The commodity trading and stuff, the one that Styles actually cares about,"

"How do you know what he cares about, loser?" I kicked him off the couch.

"Because I'm shagging one of his secretaries," he flicked peanut shell at me.

"Despicable." I replied, knocking it off my arm where it had landed and onto the floor, "What's the position?"

"Do you even care? Even if you were a janitor you would be better off than you are now," he flicked another peanut shell at me.

I knocked the shell onto the floor again.

Did I really want to work at a big company doing gross ass dirty work all day.

Best case scenario I say I probably get a desk job. IF I even do well at the interview.

I'll go for Liam just for his piece of mind. I haven't exactly been job hunting on my own and I suppose I should be thankful he took the effort to get me an interview at such an esteemed company, even if he did get it by banging the secretary.

"I just think you need a reason to leave the house everyday, I'm sick of you always being here," Liam threw another shell at me and this time it landed on my chest and caught on a fold on my shirt.

This time I picked it up and threw it back at him, "I get it you're just trying to get rid of me,"

"Red-handed" he shrugged at me, spitting a whole ass peanut at me.

I squinted my eyes at him and threw it back, hitting him in the forehead with it, "What do you expect me to wear to this job interview on such short notice, by the way,"

"You'll figure it out ya little bitch," he stood up and bent over to stretch, "You better get on that because the interview is in less than 24 hours," he trailed off the end of his sentence and walked out of the room down the hallway.

I really appreciate all he's done for me but he really is a little wanker sometimes.

Every since my ex kicked me out of her house with no warning he's been there for me and let me move in with no questions asked, but now he wants me to get a job and such.

I moved two hours away from where i had been to live with him and I SUPPOSE I probably owe him something.

I pulled out my phone and typed in 'Styles'.

Immediately stock information came up along with upcoming events. I clicked on the official webpage and it brought down tabs for different branches of the company.

I knew they were an internet provider but it looks like they do MUCH more than that.

There was of course the usual internet/phone/tv bundles available, but there were links to hotels and restaurants listed, there was a real estate link on another page.

I don't think I could keep track of everything the styles company owned.

As I tried, I couldn't find out much about the company itself.

I knew it was owned by someone named 'Harry Styles', it was not a corporation, and there were absolutely no pictures of Harry anywhere online.

I had no idea who my potential boss could be.

Liam had probably gone to his room and I needed to do the same in order to figure out what in the hell I was going to wear tomorrow, and how I was going to make it look like I hadn't been a freeloader for months now.

I had to start with this scruff. It's gotta go.

I haven't written in so long!
I might have a little more time on my hands as school starts to slow down but we'll see.
What I should be doing is going through all my old stories and fixing the spelling mistakes but here I am, starting a new one.