Chapter Three

All day I filled out information about myself.

Endless questions about my daily schedule, how I prefer to eat certain foods, how much coffee I drink a week.

Pointless questions that had no rhyme or reason.

I was to write down certain words on a paper and leave them on my desk when I left.

The same lad who had walked me out the night before helped me find my way out again.

As I got into my car I couldn't help but think about his tan skin and obviously toned body.

I'm such a perv, he's probably only 18.

I knew as soon as I got home i would have to tell Liam what I've done.

The thing is, I don't know what I've done. I still don't know what I'm doing.

The message was very vague and confusing. It sounded like Harry wanted me to be his body double? Am I going to be like assassinated or something? I'm just very confused.

I wondered about what I might be able to tell Liam.

The papers said no details about Harry Styles or the company unless approved by Harry, but am I part of the company? Does me giving all this personal information about myself count as information I shouldn't share?

If this job didn't pay so damn much I really wouldn't care.

There's no way me telling Liam anything is going to interfere with my job but I'm just so confused by this company.

They knew so much about me before I even met anyone, and it seems they got all that from Liam.

The fucker.

This is supposedly a 9-5 job but it's looking more and more like it's going to be a lot of over time.

I got to liams house, very thankful to have him as a friend.

But he's really going to annoy me about this job.

I walk through the door, waiting for him to bombards me about it. He's not even here.

"Liam?" I called through the apartment, no answer.

That's fine.

I'll have to wear the same suit this week and probably next week until my first check comes in.

That check will put more money in my account than I have ever had in there.

I've never had more than 10k in my account.

Just the thought of it still sends me. It's impossible to wrap my head around.

I logged onto my work email on my phone, seeing I actually had several emails.

There were a few from the secretary, reminding me of work to do tomorrow, and apparently I had a few appointments to go to. I'm finally getting a tour of the place.

There was an email from Harry.

It was exciting to be talking to someone who was so important.

I opened the email and it was mostly rambling about business and things I didn't understand. At the end it said he would be in my office in the morning, waiting to meet me.

My heart dropped. Should I show up early? Do I need to get a hair cut?

Now I'm sweating.

I'm glad I opened that email last because I wouldn't be able to think about those things after what I've just found out.

I only have the two suits. It'll have to do.

I'm thinking about it way too much.

This job just gives me anxiety.

All there is to do is just order food and wait for Liam to get home.

I sent him a text saying I ordered food and he texted back immediately that he would be here before it got here 'so he hopes I got enough for two'.

I did, but I planned on eating it all.

I didn't think it was necessary to reply to Mr. Styles' email, but the more I sat here the more I wanted to.

Pulling out my phone to draft, I just couldn't think of anything to say. I need Liam.

Low and behold, as the thought crossed my mind, the door was unlocked.

"Liam I need help," I grabbed his arm as soon as he walked by.

"God damn with what," he pulled his arm away, "Is the food here yet?"

"No, you said you'd beat it here and guess what, you did," I threw a receipt at him, "should I send Styles an email?"

"What for? You have his email?"

"He sent me an email,"

"Let me see," Liam was shook.

"No I can't, I signed a literal paper that said I couldn't share this information," he made a face when I said that

"Just don't reply,"

"Smart," it wasn't smart. What if he was expecting a reply? 

Or if he was just sending me an update and I reply, will he think I'm too annoying? I'm sure his email is already full.

I've never been surrounded by powerful people.

Styles is damn near a household name in the states, majority of people use at least one of his services.

The food got here and Liam turned on the news, just background noise to the eating.

"So you like this job,"

"I don't even know what I'm doing, it's very behind the scenes,"

"That's sus,"

"I fucken agree mate," it really was really really was.

"Any hot ass,"

"You're a perv." I wanted to throw something at him but I didn't want to start a food fight, "but yeah there's one guy,"

"Gonna hit it?"

"That's a joke," I don't even know who it is, "I've only seen him a couple times I don't even know his name,"

"A damn shame." Liam changed the channel, "ask him next time,"

"Thanks I didn't think of that one," this time I threw a fry at him.

He threw one back.

I'm not going to do this.

Not in my suit.

This was boring to write so I hope it's not too boring to read.