[1/30]

【PARTY ㄧパーティー】

You weren't quite the person to sit at home the whole day when you had a day off work. It drew you to visit places, may it be alone, or with your friends. Action, adrenaline, a good mood – things you needed to have fun. Of course, that included parties as well. To your dismay it was a corporate party. Nothing special, in your opinion at least. You debated whether to attend that bash, or not; however, that decision was not yours to make. All workers had to come.You were no exception in that.

Groaning you applied some makeup, the mascara brushing against your naturally short lashes. By the looks of it it wasn't your day at all, your hair was fighting against your will, and you couldn't help but to curse your straightener for making strands stand all up your head. This is going to be such a disaster, you thought, as you gave up on fixing your hair. A beanie will do the job, at least that's what you were hoping for. From the corner of your eyes you checked the time; you gasped and let go of your mascara, which you had held in your hand.

"F*ck this shit," you cussed, seeing the mess an open mascara had caused to your lavatory. Quickly you fished it out of the black, your hands getting painted in the process. You turned on the faucet, washing your hands rather roughly, and shook your hands mid air, rather than taking two steps to get a towel. Your hands, still a little wet, pressed against the porcelain, supporting your body. With pouting lips you stared into the mirror – yes, this was honestly not your day.

Suddenly, your ears captured the sound of your mobile phone ringing. That could only mean one thing: your pick-up service, or more precise your friend and colleague, has arrived.

"Yippie, party time," you mumbled, rolling your eyes sarcastically. Oh, you had no idea that this party would hold something unforgettable and life changing; positive or negative completely pulled out of the affair.