[4/30]

【BOSSㄧ ボス】

But on the following morning you are in for a surprise.

It's the usual for you, well, not quite that usual. Your head is throbbing from the undeniable hangover, and—once you bother yourself to move away from cushions and warmed blankets—you are staring the living nightmare right in the face, who is sadly you: The makeup from yesterday night was not removed and the eyeliner in all its black glory all below your eyes, your lipstick has dried out your lips, which now could compete with none other than the Joker himself; your hair is an utter mess—is that chewing gum in your strands?!—and you just want to kill yourself as you gaze at the clock: You have to go to work. Your muscles ache, and only with a high concentration of will power you go to the bathroom and get into a shower. What is the best way out of this? You have an outline of the best solution. You bite on your lip—you turned the shower on, and cold no less. That will at least wake you up and surely make you now one hundred percent sober.

You're surprised by two issues. Number one: You arrive in time; and number two: The scent of Hashirama's—your boss—imported English tea is not in the air, as it should be normally. Instead, it's replaced by coffee, and in the middle of the working environment is your boss, and next to him no other than the source of the coffee scent: Madara.

"I think everyone has shown up by now," Hashirama states. "I've already told a few of you this, but now it's time for everyone to know: Senju & Uchiha's will be outsourced; the Senjus will be leading the international affairs, while the Uchihas will be handling the national issues. For that purpose the Uchihas will replace me as your boss in this company. It was a wonderful time I spent with you as a team, and I hope that you will spend as wonderful times as with me with my friend Madara Uchiha, too." You blink several times, believing you're narcotized, but you're not. The man you flirted your head off yesterday is your boss. So much about dividing personal and vocational life, [name].