Movie night

Y/F/M ~ Your Favorite Movie

Liam's P.O.V

"Liam! Come on! I want to watch the movie!" My girlfriend, Y/N yelled from our living room.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back in response. I'm playing on proposing to Y/N, we don't like public attention so that why I plan on proposing to her while we have our movie night.

I let out a sigh of breath before I walk into the living room.

"Took you long enough, Li." Y/N giggled as I walked into the living room and sitting down next to her.

"Sorry, I was doing something." I explained, smiling slightly at her, as I pull her into my arms to cuddle.

"What were you doing?" She asked, turning her head to look at me properly.

"I-I was...... Putting my phone on charge." I stuttered.

'Nice job Liam! Now she's going to be suspicious!' I yelled at myself in my head.

"Ooooookay?" She laughed slightly at me stuttering.

"Let's watch the movie now." I changed the subject, she agreed and we began watching the movie, it's her favorite movie Y/F/M.

Half way through the movie, I decided it's time to propose.

"Y/N, can we talk for a moment?" I asked, pausing the movie.

"Can't it wait until the movie is over? I mean if it important then I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's really important." I sighed but I continued to do my speech. "Y/N, you are the love of my life, without you I'm nothing, my life would be dull and lonely without you, I know I can always count on you and I hope you know that you can always count on me when ever you need me, I love you so much and I can't wait see my live without in it. I guess I'm going with this is, Y/N will you please say yes to becoming my wife forever and always?"

She stayed quiet for a moment and then looked me in the eyes.

"Liam, I know I can always count on you and I know you that you know that you can always count on me. I love you Liam James Payne, it would me my honor to become Mrs, Payne." She smiled at me.

I quickly out the ring on her finger and then I kissed her with all I got, after our kiss we continued to watch the movie.

I'm so glad I found someone as amazing as her, I can't imagine my life without her. She's my everything, now she's going to be Mrs, Payne.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey! I hope you all liked this imagine, This just came to mind so I guess I wanted to make it an imagine!

Please read my other books and I'm sorry for any mistakes in my writing.