Dog park

Your P

Your P.O.V

You were walking your dog in the dog park for some exercise. As you were finishing your workout, you're dog escaped from your grip and ran from you.

You yelled for your dog to come to you as you ran after him/her, but he/she just ignored you and still continued to run.

You soon lost sight of him/her, you begin to panic and searched for her as fast as you could.

"Excuse me?" You heard a male voice ask stopping you in you're tracks for searching.

"Yes?" You sighed, looking up at the man who stopped your search for your dog.

"Ummm? Is this your dog?" He asked, holding up a leash that you're K-9 was attached too.

"Yes! Oh my gosh! I thought I lost her forever!" You exclaimed, happy to see he/she.

"Thank you so much..... I'm sorry what's your name?" You began to thank him, hugging you furry friend.

"It's Liam and no problem! I'm glad I was able to help out. What's your name if yo don't mind me asking." He smiled at you, waiting for your answer.

"Y/N, my name is Y/N." You told him, still thankful for him finding your dog.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. Do you want to walk with me? I'm new to the area." He explained himself.

"Sure." You agreed, and began to walk with him and both dogs together.

You and him both soon became really close, the closeness soon turned into a relationship and both of your dogs became best friends.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey! Yes I haven't updated this book in forever but I'm updating now so I hope you all like it! Sorry if it's extremely crappie....

Sorry for any mistakes!

*if you read my authors note then comment 'octopus' to confuse the ones who didn't read my note.