Fancy dinner

Y/M/N: your middle nameY/L/N: your last nameY/F/F: your favorite food

Y/L/N: your last name
Y/F/F: your favorite food

Your P.O.V

"Y/N! Are you ready yet?!" Liam yelled to you as you were getting ready for dinner.

Liam decided that tonight he was going to take you on a date, a fancy date. You were really excited for it, going on dates with Liam were amazing but you felt like this one was going to be special, you just knew it!

"Coming!" You yelled down to him, grabbing you're purse and walking down stairs to go out for you're fancy date with Liam.

                 ~at the restaurant~

"Hello, welcome to golden bridge! How may I help you?" The hostess asked you both as you walked though the front door to the restaurant.

"Uhhhhh? Reservations under Payne." Liam told the hostess, holding you're hand.

"Oh! Yes! Payne! Follow me please!" She exclaimed happily, grabbing some manus, and started leading you both to your table.

You soon arrive at the table you are being seated at. "You're waiter should be here soon. Enjoy your meal!" She said, putting the menus  that she grabbed down on the table.

You both sat down on your seats, and began having a conversation that you and Liam found so easily when you are together. its amazing how you and Liam get along so great; You have been dating for 4 years now so, an easy conversation isn't that hard to find with Liam.

"Hello, my names Bill, I'll be your waiter today, may I start you off with some drinks or are you ready to order?" He asked smiling, holding a pen and notepad in his hands.

"Ummmm? We'll start out with some drinks yeah?" He asked you trying to look over the menu you held in front of your face.

"Yes, drinks please!" You smiled, putting the menu you held in you're hands down.

"Okay, what would you both like to drink?" He asked, looking between the both of you.

"Ummmm? I'll have some red wine please." You told him, smiling politely at the waiter.

"Can you bring a bottle of red wine? I'd like some too please." Liam said, nodding his head in approval of his answer.

"Sure! I have the out as soon as possible!" The waiter cheerfully said, walking away to get you're red wine.

You both started up the the same conversation you were having before the waiter came.

Soon enough you both knew what you wanted to eat, the waiter came and took your order, you ordered Y/F/F and Liam ordered chicken Alfredo.

*
*

You and Liam finished eating before you knew it, you felt kinda disappointed because you could of sworn this date was going to be special, but you weren't going to let this little disappoint ruin your date with your beloved Liam.

"Y/N, before we go, can I ask you a question?" Liam asked, right as you were getting up from you're seat.

"Sure, Liam." You agreed, smiling at him why you sat back down.

"Okay, here it goes... Y/N I'm so in love with you and I can't imagine my life with you; with out you I wouldn't be able to find the strength I have to get up every morning, I get up every day knowing I get to see you're gorgeous face everyday. I'm so madly in love with you! Where I'm going is, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" Liam asked, finishing his long emotional speech to you while getting down on one knee

With out a second thought you exclaimed "yes!" And hugged Liam as he got up off the ground and put the ring on your finger.

"I love you, Y/N." Liam whispered in your ear as he hugged you.

Who would of thought that he was going to propose, it turns out something special did happen.

"I love you too, Liam."

You got your special date, thanks to Liam taking you to a fancy dinner.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey! So I hope you all liked this update, in so sorry I haven't updated on this noon in forever but I'm updating now so that's all the matters! I wanted to let everyone know that in writing a new book called 'forgotten lovers' I have post a chapter for that noon yet but when I do I hope you all will read it. It a Niall fanfic, so if you have any suggestions for any other books just DM me and maybe I'll try out the book idea and see how it goes!

Sorry for any mistakes!

If you cared enough to read my note comment 'Liam Payne and puppies!' In the comments to confuse everyone!

Proclaimer: I came up with the restaurant name Golden bridge, so if there's a restaurant with that name then it's there name and I didn't know?