Chapter 5

Here ya go...

------------------------------------------------------

Max's P.o.V

It's been a few days since Brody had so rudely blurted out my secret. When I had told him to sleep with one eye open I meant it. So last night I used the spare key his parents gave me and broke into the house, then creeped into Brody's room. I grabbed his razor, shaver thingy, and shaved off one of his eyebrows. So now I'm sitting in the Webb's living room waiting for him to wake up.

"Hey son, I didn't know you were here". Siad David, brodys dad, who loves me which is why he calls me son.

"Neither does Brody". I siad smirking.

"What did you do, and whatever it was it better be good" he siad smirking as well, see his parents have known me long enough to know that I will get revenge if I need to.

I looked at the clock on the wall, he'll be up in a minute.

"Come have a seat and enjoy the show". I siad smirking again.

Brody's dad sat next to me on the couch as we waited for his son to wake up.

" Ahhhhhhhh" I heard brody scream, ah music to my ears, I thought smirking.

"That's what I did" I siad as, I heard Brody's loud thumping come down the stairs.

By the time Brody got down here, the whole house was awake and down here also, so me, Braden, Mrs. Webb, Mr. Webb, and...Jordan, oh this just keeps getting better and better.

"You shaved-.. Hahahahahah" Mr. Webb started but cut himself off by laughing. Soon everyone was laughing there asses off, while Brody sat there pouting. While his parents and Braden and Jordan keep giving me high fives, Brody just kept pouting.

"May I asked why, you shaved my sons eyebrow" Mrs Webb asked, after she caught her breath enough to talk.

"Well, he blurted out my deepest secret" I siad blushing.

"BRODY MONICA WEBB, you deserve this, you know we love max like our own son". His mom yelled, and yes his middle name is Monica, I love making fun of him.

"But I didn't mean to yell out that he was gay" Brody yelled out...again. He quickly covered his mouth...again.

I ran at him ready to tear him limb from limb...again. When Braden grabbed me and held me still, I could see that Jordan had stood in front of Brody protectively.

"OMG, Brody were going to duck tape your mouth shut, if you don't learn to keep it shut" Mrs. Webb warned. "And you" she siad facing Mr.Webb. "Owe me twenty" she siad holding out her hand towards her husband.

"Really Brody, you couldn't keep your mouth shut for another week" his dad siad handing his wife a 20 dollar bill.

We all stared at them in disbelief, they really bet on this.

"How...why...what?" I asked still completly dumbfounded.

"Well its kind of obvious, the way that you stare a-..." Mr.Webb started but was cut off by his wife.

"Honey, HE dosent know, so shut the fuck up" she hissed at him.

"Oh...oops" he siad while laughing nervously.

"Wait, who does he sta-..." Braden started but I quickly cut him off.

"Hush child, and no one, now be a good boy and go make me a sandwich" I siad while moving out of his arms because he was still holding me back, and patting his head.

"I'm not a dog" he pouted, but still left to the kitchen to make me a sandwich.
"Honey we know you like him, and its okay, I personally ship it" his mom whispered to me.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Braden's P.o.V

Hmmm, I wonder who Maxie likes, and why does that make me feel so jealous that he likes someone.

Maybe it's because he's like my brother...yeah that's it he's like my brother, and if he gets hurt, I'll kill whoever hurts him.

I agreed that it was me just being my brotherly self, when I was done making his sandwich.

As I was about to walk back to the living room I heard 6 words that made me feel...excited?

"I can't believe Maxie likes Braden"

-------------------------------------------------

Boom another one done!!!✌