5SOS imagine #2||Christmas||

So, because of the season, the guys have present for you. I mean, I have haha. Lol. Feedbacks after please?

****

Calum:

"So, where's your gift for me?" Calum asked you. You smiled and then you got a small gift from your pocket. You felt a bit nervous about how does it means to him. Maybe he doesn't want it at all.

"A camera?" He asked you and you nodded. "Why did you choose it?" He asked you.

"Well, I just came up with the thought of, how about buying him a camera in order to record his lifetime tour? I mean, you can use it as your twittcam or something... Don't you like it?" You whined, making you stiffle a little sobs.

"Nope. It was actually what I look for Y/N, its a bit expensive actually." He said and then he hugged you close to him. "I never had a time for searching a great gift for you today Y/N," he said and then he spun around you and he closed your eyes by his hands.

"Close your eyes baby, I don't have a great gift for you but I know you will love this one." He said and you seem so excited so you followed his instructions.

You closed your eyes and then you imagined things. You imagined that this day, Calum will propose for you. And this day, you'll say yes and then you will get married too soon.

"I'm so sorry about this Y/N," Calum said as he pecked on your lips and then you opened up your eyes because of surprise.

When you opened up your eyes, you saw a laptop in front of you, and you saw ton of fangirls gathering around a square. Luke, Michael and Ashton was in there too and they're holding something.

"See, its not that expensive but I have a surprise for you. Hello everyone!!" Calum shouted and then the fans go crazy. They're yelling and they are looking at you.

Then later on, Calum started to strum off his guitar, and then he was humming. The fans are humming at the same time.

Its the most beautiful time of the year, (sorry about the lyrics again, I'm not researching 'bout it okay?) (Mistletoe playing)

You cried as the fans were also singing. Luke and Michael and Ashton was on the background.

Its the most beautiful time of the year.

Calum stopped singing and he looked at you.

"I love you Y/N, I wanted to spend more Christmas with you. You're the fireplace in my winter. You're the fire in my heart whenever I'm alone. I can't help it. I'm truly in love with you." Calum finally spoke and then he started to lean close to you, he suddenly kissed you and then voila. Another happy Christmas with him.

"Okay guys, stop that ewwy kissing. Let us in please? Its actually cold." Michael said and then he threw the placards away from him.

"Wait, what's with the placards anyway?" You asked Calum and then he smiled.