26||Unexpected Twist||

Hope you liked the photo ;)

This goes to @rachelamria for voting on my imagines hahaha ;) hope you'll like this ;)

******

You're walking the way to your classroom when you met your teacher. You remembered that today, she assigned you to make some articles. It's not much to worry about because its just easy for you because you can write some articles for your school paper. When you're walking, your teacher catch up your pace.

"Hey Y/N," she hissed.
"Do you have the article now?" She continued.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I'll just work on it later." You replied because you're pretty comfortable with your teacher.
"Its okay, just give the article to me later before the school starts yeah?" She said and then she pat your shoulder. You nodded and waved goodbye to her.

You hurried to the tree, not minding the other class anymore. You've got to finish the article and her class will start next.

You made sure that you'll never miss her classes because she's pretty amazing teacher. You sacrificed the class just not to fail your trust on her. She's so amazing and you really adore her teaching skills.

When you sat down. You started to think. What article should I write?

You came up on thinking about an character sketch so that you will inspire everyone that can read your article. When you're already ououtlining your feature article, you started to think of, who would you make some article?

You remember your teacher's name. She's Mali Koa Hood. She's so adorable and pretty comforting. But, you never wanted to be a bias and you just wanted to be fair.

When you're thinking, 5SOS crossed your mind. And your ultimate crush. Calum Thomas Hood.

"Finally! It don't last even 5 minutes!" You said when you're done for outlining. When you started to bring down the thoughts, you slide up your earphones and then you shuffled your playlist. The song that is playing on your playlist is OPEN HAPPINESS by various artists like Brendon Urie, Janelle Monae, and many more. That song really made you feel good.

(Okay, so this is my essay, I hope you will like this :* )

His dark brown eyes and very cool hairstyle makes my heart tremble when I'm seeing him on my computer screen. He have those heartwarming smile, that made me paralyzed. Specially when he sings-- I felt like I'm drifting away from the problems, leaving my demons behind.

His name is Calum Thomas Hood, a 19 year old guy in Australia, and started inspiring many teenagers by his music. He is in a band named 5 Seconds Of Summer and he is the bassist. He also writes the songs, he also sings just to make the band more lively.

He is a loving teenage boy, and he have his family closely knit with him. He never failed to amaze his fans when he is always communicating with them. He is so adorable and yet, still he's not perfect. He just have his flaws and as a teenager, he have his failures too. He isn't god. He isn't the one that we should blame but still he's a human.

Calum, he's my savior. He takes my demons away, and I never may see him, but I wish, soon, this article can be reached to him and I will never change himself.

"Finally! I'm done!" You hurried to pack all of your things and then you ran to the classroom. You saw everyone looked at you and even Ms. Mali. She's already there.

"Okay Y/N, take a seat, I have something to tell everyone yeah?" She trailed on and then you nodded.

"Since I was really busy today, I wanted you to introduce to my brother. He will take over my journalism class because I have to fix some things." She started to talk and you're not paying attention. You're searching for your article.

"So yeah, I'll be introducing your teacher for today and until Friday. Mr. Calum Hood." When you heard her talk, you froze with the name.

"W-what?" You inattentively answered and then you looked at the front.

Oh my gosh!!!

You blushed unintentionally and then you started to breath in and breath out!

"Seriously?!" You yelled again. "Ma'am... I never thought..."

"Hey what's her name?" Calum asked.

"She's Y/N, she have some article to pass for me anyways com on Y/N, where's it?" Mali answered and you're really spaced out.

"W-wait... This can't be real! He's the freaking Calum Hood! How come I don't know?" You mumbled to yourself and then you searched your paper.

"Seems like we have a fan girl here," you freaked out when he came near you and you're froze to your seat.

"Here, I like your article though," he said and then you totally cried in his front. "I never thought this!" You exclaimed and you saw Mali smiled. "Hehe. Calum, stop flirting! She's your student," Mali hisses and then Calum chuckled.

"By the way.. I'll introduce you to the band after the class. I'm so proud about my article hahaha " he said and then you really cried because of happiness.

*****

Okay! That was like....

I love Calum freaking Hood hahaha!