Cha[pter 17. Kisses and Death Threats.

I do not own Naruto....PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE DISCLAIMER!!

Please listen to the song, its THIS STORIES FRIGGIN THEME SONG!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never realized how much I owe the people who made Sharpies.

"What the heck!?" I started laughing my head off as I heard Itachi scream first, then Hidan.

"Why'd you give us mustaches?!" They screamed in unison.

"You look cute, relax." I winked, sarcasm dripping from my words like venom on the fangs of a Viper.

They blushed and stuttered for a moment, then snapped back into reality.

"You little witch!" Hidan screamed, but he didn't say witch.

My head snapped up and I slowly put down my paintbrush and walked away from the wall. "Excuse me? What did you say?" I put both of my hands on Hidan's chest and leaned in so that our noses where almost touching.

Hidan gulped, blushing an embarassing color.

"What did you call me, ummm?" I smiled, leaning in so that our noses where touching.

"N-nothing."

"Too bad, your lying." And with that, I headbutted him.

He dubled over in pain and I stepped back, bouncing on the balls of my feet happily.

"Well, anyone want to see my first work of art?" I smiled.

They all nodded, but Zetsu mumbled to himself, his two sides having a fight.

I smiled at the white side and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for wanting to see my art." He blushed and mumbled a response while his black side groaned, blushing himself.

I turned to his black side and leaned in close, giving him the death glare.

"Listen to me. You will see my art and you will like it." He nodded and I stepped back, smiling.

I clapped.

"Okay, lets get this show on the road. Three." I put my hand on the white curtains that covered the walls. "Two. One!"

I pulled on the curtains and they all gasped.