Chapter 34

Kayley's POV

"WE'RE ACTUALLY IN ITALY HOLY CRAP CAN I GET A LAMBORGHINI OR SOME SPAGHETTI OR SOMETHING THAT ENDS WITH AN 'I' OH MY GOSH WE'RE IN ROME!" I whisper-yelled when we got off the plane. Niall chuckled and took our luggage off the thingy. I still don't know what it's called.

He said, "We can get some ice cream."

"Italian ice?" I asked excitedly.

He rolled his eyes and answered, "Sure, Kayley."

"YAY!" I exclaimed and threw my arms around him. My belly kinda got in the way, though. He shook his head and kept walking. I could see the smile on his face, though.

Once outside the airport, Niall hailed a cab. Louis and Eleanor decided to come with us so they can get away from everything and have some time Nayley-Elounor time. We didn't mind. The four of us rode to our hotel. Of course, Paul, Niall, and Louis had to go above and beyond on the hotel. It's not like it was a huge vacation. We were just staying in Rome for a couple of days. We checked into the hotel and went up to our room. It was so nice, I completely forgot about everything that we could see in this huge city. I flopped onto the bed and immediately realized it was a water bed.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled. "OUR ROOM HAS A WATER BED! HOW COOL IS THAT?!" Niall sighed and just laid down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Niall just shook his head. "This tour is really stressful. Espeically with Zayn and Alice all depressed because of the break up. My hair is literally falling out. Look." He reached up and tugged a little bit on his blonde locks. A little tuft of hair fell out in his hand. My eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"It's fine. I just have to suck it up and deal with Zayn's constant complaining about whatever. His mic isn't working right, his shoe is untied, he has a headache. I know everyone's like that at one point or another, but this is every single day. I don't know how much longer I can take it before I punch him," Niall muttered. "Or bang my bald head against the wall."

I laughed at the last part. "Maybe you could just talk to him. Maybe he just needs someone to rant to."

"That's all he's been doing, Kayley."

"That's not what I mean. Maybe he needs to talk about the break up. He's obviously really really upset about it. Why don't you talk about it with him? Maybe then he won't be so grumpy all the time."

Niall nodded. "You have a point. I'll try to talk to him sometime."

"Why don't you text him?" I asked.

"Okay."

Niall fished his phone out of his pocket and texted Zayn.

"Now that that's over, do you wanna go sight seeing?" Niall asked.

I nodded excitedly and squealed, "And can we get Italian ice?"

Niall sighed, "Whatever you want, dear."

I smacked his arm lightly and headed for the door.

***

"This is so good!" I tried to say with a mouthful of crushed ice. It was kind of impossible. My tongue was numb from eating four cups of the Italian ice, and I had a brain freeze. The sad thing was, it was too good to stop eating. Italian Italian ice is SO much better than British Italian ice.

"Slow down," Niall laughed. He wiped my chin off with a napkin. Apparently, I was drooling. Whatever.

"NEVER!" I yelled, spitting all over myself. I swallowed before saying, "That's disgusting."