Chapter 3

Kayley's POV

The next day was a lazy day. I sat on the couch all day watching stupid chick flicks while Niall sat next to me strumming away on my guitar. My parents were at work, so we could have done whatever we wanted. About halfway through The Notebook, Niall looked up at the clock.

He set down my guitar and said, "Remember when I took you shopping and I got you that dress from Abercrombie?" I nodded. "Go put it on."

"Why?" I asked.

"Please?"

I sighed and got up. I walked up the stairs to my room and got the dress. I ran to the bathroom and put it on. I curled my hair a bit and went back to my room. I put on my silver heels and grabbed a dark red clutch thing. I put my phone and some extra money in it. I didn't know if I would need money or not. I walked down the stairs and I saw Niall, still sitting on the couch, but this time he was in a tuxedo. He was shaking his head as he looked at me.

"Do you not like it?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious.

"Perfect as always," he muttered, still shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So this is a fancy date, I suppose?" He nodded and stood up. He took my hand in his and led me out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

He smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I sighed and looked out the window. He held my hand in his as he drove me to wherever we were going. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the car started slowing down. I looked out the windshield, but all I could see was a parking lot. Of course, Niall would be the one to park away from what we came here for so I couldn't see it. He got out of the car and ran over to my side. After he opened my door, he helped me out even though I didn't need it. He covered my eyes with his hands and helped me turn around. He slowly removed his hands from my face and rested them on my hips. I opened my eyes and looked up.

I spun around and Niall looked at me hopefully. I threw my arms around his neck and said, "The London Eye?! Thank you so much Niall!"

His heart was beating out of control as he said, "I'd do anything for you, Kay."

I let go of his neck and he held my hand as we passed the whole line and walked up to the man at the front of the line.

"Ahh, Mr. Horan. Right on time, I see," the man said. He was short and was wearing khaki-colored pants and a blue polo shirt.

"Yes," Niall chuckled.

"Right this way," the man told him. He led us up to the closest pod and ushered us in.

He said, "Have fun," before the door closed. I looked around and saw there was a dinner set up for us.

"Niall!" I exclaimed. He walked over and pulled the seat out for me. I sat down and Niall walked around the table to sit across from me. It was a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn. All of my favorites. Niall started eating the same time I did. The dinner was phenomenal. When I was finished, I spotted the dessert in the middle of the table. I grabbed the chocolate cake and practically inhaled it. Niall was obviously finished by the time I was, so when he saw I was done, he stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up. We were almost at the top, so we could see almost all of London. The lights were amazing.

"It's so beautiful," I sighed in awe.

"Yes you are," I heard Niall whisper. I looked over at him and he was staring at me.

I chuckled. "Why are you staring at me?" I teased.

"Am I not allowed to stare at my fiancee?" he asked in all seriousness.