His At Night

Author: bourbonvanilla

Parts: 34 / completed

*WARNING! This story contains mature content.*

Her boyfriend cheats on her. Now what? She moves to a new flat, gets a new flatmate and a new best friend. But moving to the new flat brings new things in her life. She's not prepared for them. Her flatmate has a brother she could easily fall in love with - a good looking, charming, sexy to hell and wealthy.

Rory Warren never stops fighting for what she wants in life. But a man suddenly walks into her world, completely turning it on the head and shaking it. He becomes her lover. Her friend. And in time ... her everything. But she's afraid.

Braden Campbell just doesn't do relationships. His past has taught him to be tough, unforgiving and cold. He doesn't have a word 'commitment' in his dictionary. He works hard. He fucks even harder. But he doesn't expect a bombshell in his life that goes by the name of Rory Warren.

Rory and Braden make a pact, an arrangement. They want to stick to it, follow their rules. But one can only bear so much before bursting.

It's a game of two and the rule is simple: if one of them falls in love, it's game over.

Game on, people! Or is it really just a game?

Only time will tell.

Tick-tock