His Forever

Author: bourbonvanilla

Parts: 28 / completed

This is the second book of His series. Please read the first one (His At Night), otherwise this book won't make any sense to you.

*

It hurts.

Not physically. It hurts emotionally. And that's the worst kind of pain a human being can ever feel, because you literally can not do anything about it. There's no cure. There's only the time passing, making the pain more bearable, but an ache stil stays behind.

That's how Braden leaves Rory that night he decides it's game over for them and leaves her. She misses him terribly. She needs weeks before she decides she's ready to face the world again.

But then, everything comes crashing down on them when they see each other again.

And now the real question is, who's going to be the first one to cave in and swallow their pride? Will they find their path back together or is it really that for them - game over?

But was it really just a game in the first place?

I normally don't recommend books that aren't finished but this is a huge exception because it's that amazing

I already recommended the first book to you ( His At Night ) and most of the time I don't really like the sequels except this one.

bourbonvanilla is one of the greatest authors I've known on wattpad and she's a super lovely person in general- so you should definitely show her some love :)