When I saved the bad boy

Author: KatherineYork7

Parts: 39 / finished

♥J.D♥ has his past. And it's behind him.......or is it? He tries to keep on living his life the way he thinks he should. Illegal stuff-free. But nothing is that simple once you had a taste of what's wrong.

Craw is J.D's old enemy and he keeps coming back for revenge..Steven hates J.D for some other reason and Shelly is his ex who keeps on interfering in his life bothering him all the time..

on the other side...

>>>>>>>>>>>> Julie wants to be in love. She wants passion and adventure but to shy for her own good. She is nice and polite but lost in her books. But one night will change everything as she will save a boy from her school. And not just anybody, but the school's bad boy J.D who won't take no for an answer.....

J.D decides he will protect her at all time so he can pay off his debt. He makes her angry, irritated, sarcastic and on the other side he will make her feel different, adventurous and for once in her life to feel like a heroine from the books.

But so many people are determined to make it difficult for both of them... Julie will have to make a decision..

....should she trust J.D? Or his dangerous past will only put her in trouble...Will they make it through everything and will love beat evil?