Chapter 1 Taken

A/N Edited First chapter yay here goes nothing :)
---------------

You woke up at the first light of dawn with the two suns of Tatooine glaring into your house. well it's more of a room really. You roll over and fall off the mattress and onto the stone floor.

Suddenly there was a loud noise from outside the window you instantly grab the lightsaber left for you by your dad before he died. There was a bang and the door flew from its sockets. Six stormtroopers charged into the house followed by the infamous Kylo Ren. A cold robotic voice spoke through the mask " Good a Jedi. Take her to the ship and give her a room. Have her ready for training as soon as I get back"
Then he went outside and shouted to other stormtroopers, " We have all we want I will kill the others".

Your lightsaber was taken and my hands were bound. There was no point in trying to escape. You don't argue with a Sith lord. As You were led onto the ship, You turned around to look at the town you grew up in one last time. flames were all you saw. Screams were all you heard.

A/N Thanks so much for reading please like and comment it would mean a lot
Kylo will appear more in the next chapter
Bye for now :) - GoblinRage