Chapter 16 Together again

A/N Edited So this is more jokey then an actual chapter anyway I wanted something less serious to write so enjoy :)
-----------
Your POV

Even though it's night and pitch black in the corridors I run through them, miraculously not tripping over anything. Much. I stepped through the big doors leading inside and out onto the tarmac. The door slammed behind me making everyone instantly turn towards me.
"Y/N?", said Ben, "Is that you?".
I nodded and he ran towards me and hugged me.
"I missed you so much Y/N. I was so scared. So scared that something happened to you".
"It's fine. Everything's fine. I'm fine".
The General and resistance troops just stared with their mouths wide open.
"Aww Ben you've still got your emo hair. Haven't you grown out of that by now".
"God mum it's not a phase how many times do I have to tell you.", he said flipping his hair out of his cute brown eyes. Everyone looked at me. " what?"
"You umm kinda spoke that sentence out loud", Ben blushed, aww he looks so adorable when- "I did it again didn't I". Everyone nods
"Anyway have you still got my MCR and Black Veil Brides CDs?".
"Yes dear", said the General, although I heard her say "unfortunately", under her breath.
"Cool. Come on Y/N lets go find my room. IT BETTER BE BLACK", he yelled back at the General".
"Yes dear. Everyone back inside. I think we all need sleep after what just happened".
Ben grabs my hand and we walk inside ready to blast out some BVB to the entire base.
-------------

A/N Thank you so much for reading. Also not making fun of emos here I love MCR and BVB and would call myself an emo. If I did offend anyone sorry. Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed. My the force be with you :) - GoblinRage