Chapter 1- Moving Day

Bec's pov-

"Promise you'll call and text a-and facetime?" My best friend, Samantha, asked hugging me.

"I promise." We pulled out of the hug.

"Hey. Don't cry. Baseball girls don't cry." I told her.

She wiped the tears and nodded. We gave one more hug before letting go.

"Don't forget we're 17, we can drive. I'm only an hour away." She smiled.

BEEP! BEEP!

My dad honked. "Coming. Don't get your underwear in a twist." I shouted.

"Bye." I said giving her one last hug.

"Bye."

I walked to my pickup behind my dad's truck. I opened the door and turned on the ignition. Following my dad out of town.

I guess now would be a good time to explain some stuff about myself.

I'm Rebecca, but I prefer Bec. I am what you would call a tomboy. I love getting rough, tough, and down in the dirt.

I like skateboard for fun, and I'm pretty good. I play baseball. I know what you're thinking, 'but you're a girl.'

So. It doesn't matter what gender you are, guys play softball! What make girls playing baseball any different. I have played baseball since I was four and I'm not stopping now.

I play catcher. You heard me correct I play catcher. I can also play pitcher.

I also like to play basketball, but I like base ball more.

I was raised in a house of boys. I have four older brothers.

Jackson, my oldest brother, is 25 and is in college to become a doctor.

Tyler, the second oldest, he is 23, college wanting to become a engineer.

Mike, third oldest, he is 18, he is in high school and plays football and soccer.

And then Ryder, last oldest but only by 9 seconds. Ryder and Mike are twins. Ryder loves football. He is also the mature one of him and Mike.

Then there is my dad. He is old. He is now a basketball coach and soccer coach.

My mother died in a car accident 3 years ago. She had such a passion for sports, but her favorite was baseball. She also played catcher. She was really good. She got me and Sam into playing baseball.

Sam was my pitcher. But sometimes we switched.

Well that's my family.

I turned on the radio and the song 'Mirror On The Wall' by Dimand Rio came on.

****1 hour later****

We got to our new house. It was huge. It was white two story house. It was beautiful. The boys are about 10 minutes behind us so I went in the house to make first dibs on the best bed room.

I walked into the house and went upstairs. I took a right at the top of the stairs. I opened the first door, it wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It have a cream color wall. There was a walking closet and a balcony.

I heard the door open and the boys running upstairs.

"I call dibs on this room!" I yelled.

"Not fair! You got the biggest room!" Mike whined.

"Well I called dibs. So it's mine." I smiled.

"Guys, I need help." My dad shouted from downstairs.