Chapter 3- Sam?

What Sam is wearing.

Bec's pov

He hit a pop fly. And it was over home plate.

Without thinking I yelled, "I GOT IT!" 

Throwing my helmet off my head, I ran up and jumped for it. I landed on my stomach with a baseball in my glove.

I got up smiling while the song 'U can't touch this' by Sofia Grace & Rosie.

I threw the ball back to Jordan and went to grab my helmet.

I shook the dirt out of it and put it back on. I waited for the next batter but all I saw was a dumbfounded idiot.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my position. I walked up to him and waved my hands in front of him. He snapped out of the daze and looked at me with amazement and something else...weird. Never seen this before.

Lust?

"Earth to idiot! Wake up!" I clapped my hand to my glove causing dirt to fly.

He shook his head and walked away.

"Weird..." I mumbled.

****end of tryouts****

"Okay ladies. We have picked who is on and who is not. But before we start I want to say something." He paused for a moment. "Bec is the first girl since this town was built is the first girl to ever make the baseball team. I also would like to say...she had the highest score. You guys should listen to her, you could learn a thing or two." The coach bragged.

"Welcome to the team Bec. " I smiled and right as he said those words I heard cheering. I looked over to see the gang and... Sam?

Coach told everyone who made it and who didn't.

After I gathered up my stuff I walked out of the dugout.

As soon as I got out I was tackled. "Holy mother of shit woman! How much did you gain fatty!" I yelled getting a few stares.

"Oh shut up.." she said getting up. She held out her hand and helped me up only to be pulled into a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"Well," she started grinning like a retard. "I'm living with you."

"Are you serious!?" I asked in shock. She nodded her head. "Seriously. My mom called your dad and he agreed. Saying you need to hang with more girls instead of hanging out with him and your brothers."

"Holy mother of fudge balls!" I screamed.

"Hey, who's this?" Jordan asked as he walked out of the dugout.

"I am Samantha, but you better call me Sam if you want to have kids." She threatened.

Jordan chuckled. "No wonder you guys are friends."

"Been friends since we were in t-ball." I said wrapping an arm around her shoulder. He chuckled mumbling something while walking towards the locker rooms.

I turned towards Sam," I need a shower and I need to go changed I'll be back in ten. You know what my motorcycle looks like. Did you bring you own car?" She nodded. "Yeah I parked it next to yours. " I nodded and ran to catch up to Jordan.

"Hey." I said as I reached him.

"Yeah?"

"if you're out before me can you introduce Sam to the others? Please? For me?" I begged. He laughed and smiled that smile that makes my legs weak.