Chapter 5- Why did she stutter?

Jordan's pov-

"Hey..pst..." I heard a beautiful voice say into my ear.

"Yes?" I asked in a deep low voice noticing my hands were still around her waist. I just kept them there. It felt so right. I also noticed her jacket was off, revealing her beautiful tan.

"I-I found a way out." She stuttered. She sounded cute.

"Really?"I asked, still with a low vioce, sitting up taking my hands off her waist.

"Y-yeah. I-I almost forgot about my balcony." She stuttered once again.

Why is she stuttering? Did I do something to cause her to stutter?

"C'mon. Follow me." She walked out to the balcony and started to climb over the rail.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?!" I asked running towards her.

"To answer the first question I'm escaping. To answer your other question," she paused and looked me in the eyes."yes..."

She jumped and landed on the roof. I looked down at her, she was smiling. I mumbled, "This girl is literally going to be the death of me."I followed her and jumped landing on my feet.

We climbed up to the very top of the roof. We sat down and looked around. This was the second most beautiful view I have ever seen. The other one is sitting next to me. I looked at Bec.

I smiled. I felt her hand slide closer to me.

I don't know if she didn't know what she did or if she did it on purpose but either way I was fine with it.

I heard her sigh.

She looked towards me. "You do know that we are going to get revenge, right?" She asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah." I nodded laughing.

I grabbed her hand and slid off the roof. We landed on the edge. We stood up and Bec yelled,"In your face suckers! We got out!" I laughed at her as her brothers, Sam, Hunter, and her dad looked at us like we were insane.

Which, when I think about it, we kind of are.

I smiled.

She ran to the other side of the roof and jumped. I followed her and saw the trampoline. I jumped down beside her.

"Time to eat!" Her dad yelled.

"Food!" She yelled.

Bec's pov

I jumped off the trampoline and waited for Jordan.

Once he was got off grabbed his arm pulling him toward the food.

"Here ya go." My dad handed us our food and i went straight to the middle of the yard.

I sat down and enjoyed my food. Yum...

My dad made hamburgers and he is like the bomb at cooking hamburgers.

I was eating my hamburger when i felt a presence beside me. I looked to see Jordan sitting besides me. Sam and the others joined us.

We were talking and laughing just enjoying ourselves.

I went and grabbed my guitar and started to play. Sam and I loved to do this stuff just for fun she would sing and I would play the guitar or piano or some instrument.

I played the cords to 'die a happy man' and Sam started singing the lyrics.

Once we were done we were applaud.

We said out thank you's.

"You guys should start a band." Jordan suggested.

"Then we wouldn't have time for baseball." Sam spoke my mind.

"I was just saying if you got a band together it would be cool." Jordan shrugged his shoulders.

"We can always give it a try." I said laying down on the soft grass.

We watched the clouds for a while until my dad asked if we wanted to play catch with the football.

We tossed around the football. Sam and started to play a little rough. We tackled whoever had the ball they were tackled.

"Okay girls let's stop before someone gets hurt." My dad said looking us in amusement. He walked off.

Right now, we are sitting on Mike because he still has the ball. We stayed where we were, Sam still trying to get the ball. I just sat on his back watching. These two are so funny to watch. They act like siblings. It's kind of creepy.

"If you don't give me that ball I swear I will hurt you." Sam threatened making me laugh.

"Okay that's enough torturing for one day. Don't ya think?" We were lifted but the thing was I wasn't going to go down alone.

I grabbed Mikes foot and while I was carried he was being dragged.

They took us inside and I heard my dad laughing. It was a funny scene.

"When are you guys ever going to grow up?" My dad said smiling shaking his head.

"Um.... how about never." I suggested laughing. I let go of Mike then I was put down.

I punched Jordan. "I don't like being carried when I'm physically able to walk. "

"Not my fault you're fun to carry." He shrugged smirking.

*****8:30 p.m.*****

"Thanks for coming over today was fun. " I smiled.

"Can I asked you something?" Jordan rubbed the back of his neck.

Do I want to know what he's about to ask me? I mean I just met him. I hardly know him. I mean I like him and all, but...no he wouldn't date me. I play baseball, I eat like a guy, my room smells like sweat half the time, I don't wear pink or anything girly for that matter.

"Bec!" I was snapped out of my thought by Jordan shaking me.

"S-sorry. Say that again."

He chuckled. "I asked if you wanted to go to the theatre on Tuesday. "

"Sure. Sounds fun." I smiled.

"Okay, cool. See ya Monday." He said slowly walking across my lawn.

"Right see ya Monday." I said just as awkward.

After he was out of sight I went inside. I locked the door only to scream.

"Shit! Dad you scared me..." I said taking deep breathes holding my chest.

He looked like chucky! You know the horror movie... My first horror movie I have ever watched. It's creepy!!

"First, watch your language. Second, what are you doing Tuesday?" He asked his eyebrow up with a smirk.

"To a movie." I said walking upstairs.

"I have one more question." He said, I stopped walking upstairs and turned to look at him.

"Do you like this boy?" My face. You know how some people have never blushed. Well... this was the first time I have actually blushed.

"I... uh..." I stuttered with my words.

Did I like him? Yeah, he cute, smart, and he plays baseball. He makes me laugh. I-I....

"I'll take that as you don't know." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay go to bed Bec."

I smiled and hugged him hurrying up the stairs to my room. I went in my room and got my PJ'S.

My pj's inquired of track shorts, play boy underwear, black Nike bra, and a sleeveless shirt.

I got into bed and fell asleep thinking,

Do I like him?