I only wish for one thing

Here's the cover I made for the book I only wish for one thing! This book is a one direction fan-fic so if you like one direction you should read it! Here's a little blurb of I only wish for one thing: Daisy Williams is a girl who loves to draw, paint, dance and sing and she hasn't had the easiest life you could have. It may sound like heaven to travel around the world at the age of 17.  But what if it meant you had to say goodbye to your best friend at the age of 9 years old and lost a part of yourself with him. That happened to Daisy, she lost her confidence and her ability to let people into her life. She promised herself she wouldn't have any close friends till' she could control her own life. But she soon finds out, when she moves to London again, that it's harder then it sounds. She also discovers she's been missing out a lot on what has been happening in the world around for the 2 years shes been living in Verona, where she has kept to herself. Everyone is talking about a boy band One Direction and Daisy has no idea who they are. But Lauren Calder with help Daisy with that because her cousin is dating one of the band members. But what happens when Daisy finds the blond hair blue eyed boy in the band familiar. And what happens when they meet cause Daisy and the rest of her dance class are going to dance for them at their next show at the O2 arena. Will Daisy ever be able to keep people in? Will she meet her best friend again and if she does will they be able to build up their friendship again or will it be too hard to matain a friendship after such a long time? Will 8 years of not seeing each other break their friendship or make it stronger?

Soo if you like the little blurb read her story! You should also follow @EmilieKath while you're at it cause she's awesome(: