Lovers United

When thirty year old Penny Tennison found her now ex husband in bed with her cousin, she packs her bags and her five year old daughter, Nell,  and takes off. With no source of income and home, she's stuck between a wall and nowhere.

Swallowing her pride for the better of her and her daughter, Penny decides to call her estranged mother-a religious woman named Gert with her home larger than heaven and enough money to drown herself in. Penny's plan seems flawless, except for one detail: her mother thinks her only daughter is still married.

Billy Finnegan, a drug addict recently shipped from England with a gambling debt larger than both his legs and arms combined, is also in a tight spot. But, his luck seems to be coming when he answers an ad on a newspaper, looking for someone to portray a husband with the promise of as much money he can wish for. It's too good of a deal to pass up. 

Together, the 'family' stays at Gerts, saying that their home burnt down and that they need time to get back on their feet. Problems and drama occurs when her ex (with his new partner) also visit. 

Full of romance, humor, suspense and laughter, 'Lovers United' tells a complex story of two different people looking for the same thing: someone to care for them. The debut novel- the very first writting of Charile Ainsley-shows that love is just more than a game, and someones always bound to be hurt. Co written with fiction writer, Callie Pembroke, the novel is bound to cause sparks. 

all rights reserved to Charile Ainsley and Callie Pembroke 

      ********************************************

Make sure you follow him on Wattpad and Twitter!

Twitter: CharileAinsley 

Wattpad: CharlieAinsley 

Thank you (: