7

I'm going to stab myself in the face again and again and die if I have to go through this for another fucking hour of this Dr. Phil rerun. Currently, Melissa and Ian Cruz are pouring their hearts out about how heartbroken they are. Of course, they are saying how I'm not the same and how I'm reckless and a danger to my health by as they put it, hazardous consumption. Blah..Blah....fucking Blah. She's lucky she took my car keys and threatened to have my car sold if I didn't go. One thing I am not is stupid. Taking away my only mode of transportation is basically confining me to the prison that is Casa del la Cruz.

There is one silver lining to this dark cloud though. The shrink they have here is a sexy one. Dr. Miranda Hilton. No relation to Paris Hilton, trust me I've asked. She has legs for days and gives off a peaceful aura yet looks so similar to Cher, it's amazing she isn't related to her. Again, trust me, I've asked. While it was obvious to her that I was reluctant to be here and that my sperm and egg donors forced me out, they didn't seem to care in the slightest. She asked them questions and they gushed everything they've apparently been wanting to say for years.

"I just want my baby back. I know things aren't the same and they never will be but we are trying." Melissa was just a big smudge of mascara now. Ian has been answering questions and looking more stoic than normal the whole time. The only time tears welled in his eyes was when they talked about my 'farewell attempt' and how he felt knowing that I didn't want a relationship with them. I, on the other hand, have been going insane, especially since they took my phone. I've counted the tiles on the ceiling, the amount of candy that I could see in the dish on Dr. Hilton's desk, I've sung many covers in my head, and even came up with a fake scenario in my head to past the time. Again, stabbing myself in the face sounds wonderful now.

"Jayvien. How do you feel about what your mother is saying?" Dr. Sexy has asked me my opinion a couple of times since the session started and honestly, I didn't mind her finally showing me attention. It was the one time I got a full view of her, surprisingly perky breasts.

"I honestly don't care."

"Why don't you care?"

"Because it all sounds like some Hallmark bullshit to me? How much longer is the sob fest anyway?"

"And why do you think it's bull?" She had a nasty habit of selective hearing though that only made me mildly annoyed.

"Because what Melissa here wants isn't even real and her imagination is seriously taking over. You don't deserve to even be called a shrink if you believe her."

"Believe what and also what do you mean when you say what she wants isn't real?"

"If you believe in her imaginary family dinners and that she was a super caring and attentive mother act then you wrong. All that 'baby' this and 'baby' that she keeps whining over is gone. Poof! Get over it. The only thing that makes sense is that she understands to some degree that things are different, but her delusion of a childhood I've never had has left her openly insane. His is more realistic as to some degree he acknowledges he was a shit parent after a while. Are these sugar free, cause eww?"  I said and searched through Dr. Sexy's candy bowl that was placed on the far side of the coffee table. I rummaged before I found a cherry blow pop and smiled a little at the solid silence the room took on.

Suddenly the bowl was taken from me and there stood Dr. Sexy's perky C-cup in my face. I smiled and sat up a little shoving the, definitely not, sugar-free blow pop in my mouth.

"Jayvien how do you think your mother and father feel about all the things you're saying and doing? And how about the way you call them by their first names? "
I shrugged and threw my head back over the side of the chair and  heard Melissa huff a little.