8

"I can't believe that you got invited to the Head Bitches party. What did you do to get an invite?" Abby raised an accusing eyebrow at me.
"I was breathing and she decided to invite me while eye-raping me. What nefarious ways do you think I used to obtain this?" I said while hopping in the shower. Abby has been in a huff since she got here and her unwarranted eye rolls are beginning to piss me off. After the first day of my extended trip to the looney bin, Abby took it upon herself to punch Heather in the nose on my behalf. Now, I always condone violence, but as I was missing all the action the violence on my behalf is invalid.

Despite being childhood friends they have never even looked at each other with anything other than hate since. Dragging her along to this party was more so a fail-safe to blame her if things went horribly wrong. Scrubbing the day away only managed to ease the anxiety that came with being surrounded by those animals, but does nothing for the excitement I normally get for parties. I would never admit it but this was exposure therapy at its finest. I am ashamed at the tremble in my hands as I washed the shampoo out of my hair. The party started half an hour ago, but everyone knows that the best people come late, except for the pouting Abby who demands we be there before it's "too late". Getting my anxiety under control I exit the shower. After an unknown amount of time zoning out under the hot spray of water I still don't feel clean enough.

"Are you telling me all you did was bat your eyelashes and she came to you? You're not even all that cute, why would she just invite you?" she buffed and I heard her flop on the bed, apparently still in disbelief at my lack of effort. Despite her obvious annoyance of me and platonic views of us I knew my 'transformation' was not lost on the blonde.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy and you should know that by now. Have you seen me?" Drying my hair and gargling mouthwash I hear her chuckle sarcastically as if I was the one that was delusional.

"Please I don't understand half the effect you have on these air heads at.....school...." she trailed off as she watched me walk out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. The redness in her cheeks gave away my effect on her.
Walking slowly and seductively towards her. She sat up and looked flushed and began babbling out something while turning away. I smiled wickedly and grabbed her foot, yanking her to the edge of the bed spreading her legs. I lowered my body against hers and felt her heartbeat increase as she swallowed hard. I leaned in like I was going to kiss her and put my mouth next to her ear.

"Still think I'm not sexy?" I travel my hands up her thighs and squeeze them causing a slight gasp to escape her.
"Get off me fruitcake." Even through her gritted teeth I could hear the tremble in her voice and the increase of her heartbeat.
"All you have to do is admit that I am in fact sexy." She turns redder and before I could taunt out a confession I was yanked off by a very angry English muffin.
"WHAT THE HELL JAYVIEN! SHE'S MINE! I WILL HURT YOU! BOUNDARIES!! "
I just chuckled at both of them and went into the closet to get dressed. This was going to be a fun night. The English muffin was fawning over Abby and ushering her to his room while yelling obscenities to me the whole way. Oh what fun!

****************************************
"That was a dick move, Ash. I think you bruised me." I whine over the bruise slowly forming on my shoulder, which was bare for everyone to see. Apparently, yelling at me for 30 minutes wasn't enough and violence once again was the answer.
"I'll leave it to you to know how dicks move." Ash said from the passenger seat.
"She should have just said I was sexy and let it go. "

"You are a tool you know that." Abby grumbled from the back seat. She was still mad or embarrassed about the whole bed thing.
"Who cares. Let's just go in. Pass me the bottle." I had at least brought my own bottle. My favorite type of vodka, Titos, at least for the night. (I do not support drinking and driving! Drinking and riding however is fine.)
Walking up to the front door I can see people everywhere. Music poured out of the house and as soon as I got to the door I was greeted by drunk people I didn't know.
"Jayvien! "
"Jay!"
"I just knew they were coming."
"Father my children! "