Chapter 1

"Shit," Evan said, trying to clean up the scars on his wrists from, god, whatever the hell that thing was in Alex's shed. 

"Are you sure you're alright, Evan?" Jeff asked him, staring at Evan's arm with a worried and concerned look. "Yeah, what does it look like!?" 

Jeff whimpered, and nodded. "I understand.." "Good." Evan took the wet towel and put it on the deep cuts from the claws of that unknown beast. He hissed in pain as the drenched towel touched his scars. 

"Yeah dude, you sure you will be alright?" Vinny asked, looking over Jeff's shoulder. Evan sighed and let out an, "I don't know.." Jeff looked at Evan, his heart racing in fear. What would happen if he bled to death? The thought kept scaring the shit out of Jeff. 

"Hey, Jeff, you alright?" Evan said, noticing he was staring at his scars. Jeff shook his head and said, "O-Oh, sorry, I think I zoned out." "It's alright, man." Evan said, chuckling slightly. Jeff smiled a bit at him, then went back to that concerned look on his face.

~TIMESKIP~

Evan and Jeff were sitting on the couch, Vinny heading up to bed. Evan was watching TV while Jeff was hunched over, looking down at the ground. "Hey man, what's wrong?" Evan asked Jeff, tilting his head to the side.

Jeff sighed as he said, "I'm just worried about your arm... what if you bleed to death?" Evan shook his head. "Jeff, I won't bleed to death, don't worry about me, okay?" Jeff looked back at the ground with a worried look. "But what if it did happen?"

Evan also looked down at the ground, and said, "I really do not fucking know, Jeff.... we will just have to see what happens. I will probably be okay." Jeff nodded, and looked up at Evan and smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Evan smiled back at Jeff. 

"Hey, wanna watch a movie?" Evan asked, looking back at the TV. "Sure," Jeff answered, "What movie?" 

"How about Death Proof?" Evan said, turning back to look at Jeff. "Sure, Evan." Evan chuckled and stood up, walking over to the TV, putting in the movie into the movie player. 

He walked back over to the couch and plopped down, landing awfully close to Jeff. Jeff looked at Evan and smiled lightly. Evan looked at him, and smiled back at him, holding his fist out at him. Jeff bumped his fist against Evan's, and they both chuckled at each other, then looking at the TV as the movie started.