Chapter 3

Evan opened his eyes to see Jeff snuggled up next to him, his arms wrapped around his torso. "Hey, morning, man," Evan said as he cuddled closer to Jeff. "Hey," Jeff replied. Evan stretched and yawned, hugging Jeff again.

Jeff slowly got up, standing up and walking over to the kitchen, beginning to make some coffee for the 2 of them and Vinny. Evan also got up and walked to the kitchen. He yawned again and hugged Jeff from behind. "I thought it was just bro cuddling, not lovey-dovey stuff," Jeff said as he blushed a bit. 

Evan chuckled, letting go of him while he said, "Well, then I guess no more bro cuddles for you!" Jeff whined and replied, "Fine, weirdo." Evan laughed and hugged Jeff once again.

Later Jeff finished the coffee and gave it to Evan. Evan walked back over to the couch and sipped a bit of the coffee and sat the cup onto the table. Jeff walked and sat next to Evan.

"Hey guys," Vinny said as he looked at Evan and Jeff. "Oh, hey Vinny. I made coffee for all of us, yours is on the kitchen table," Jeff stated, pointing at the mug filled with coffee on the table. Vinny looked over at the mug and replied, "Oh, thanks dude." 

Jeff looked at Vinny, then at Evan. He smiled at Evan, and Evan smiled back. Vinny walked to the couch and sat next to Jeff, putting the cup on the coffee table.

"So, how's your arm doing, Evan?" Vinny asked. "It's better than it was yesterday," Evan said as he looked over at his arm.

"Hey, I'm gonna head upstairs," Vinny said as he got up and picked up his coffee mug. "Okay, see ya'," Evan said as he watched Vinny walk off.